“Brit, who’s out there.” He asks getting worried.

            “Luke, it’s fine. It’s done with, you’re on the job I don’t want you to lose your job.”

            “Brittany, if you don’t tell me who’s out there I’ll walk out there myself…” he says beginning to walk out but I grab his arm so he could look at me.

            “It’s Drew, but please don’t go out there, he’ll just file a complaint about you and my father is going to question it, and besides Rob was there to talk to him.” I tell him with a smile. “Just get back to work.” I say, “I’ll be back in a few minutes I’m going to shower and dress.” I say before going up to my room that my father set up for me to use when I stay here with Luke. Once I’m done getting ready, I go downstairs and see my father walking in with Brian, my uncle.

            “Hey, could I talk to you for a minute?” My uncle says to me with a small smile. I nod my head and kiss Luke telling him I’ll be back. “I know what I did hurt you. I just didn’t today you’ll be thinking about it.”

            “Well you put me through a lot.” I say crossing my arms over my chest.

            “I know, but it’s not going to happen. We grew up, I stopped my drinking problem and I’m happy with who I am. I’m ready to forgive myself when you’re ready to forgive me.” He looks like a sad puppy and I just smile at him opening my arms.

            “You’re forgiven Uncle.” I tell him with a smile. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my head.

            “I’m proud of you Brittany, your mom would be so proud.” He says and it takes me a minute to realize what he said.

            “Would? Uncle does that mean…” without me even having to finish his sentence my uncle just nods his head with a sad smile on his face.

            “I’m sorry to have to be the one to tell you, but she died two years ago. She overdosed on drugs.”

            “No, I would have known. Someone one would have called me or something. My father would have told me.” I say shocked. “It’s not possible.”

            “I didn’t think you’d care, after all, she left you guys.” He tells me putting an arm on my shoulder.

            “Of course I would care. She’s my mother for crying out loud. She gave birth to me.” I say before running away from him. “You should have fucking told me.” I yell at him before storming over to my father’s office. “Daddy, please tell me it’s not true.” I cry out to him. He looks at me confused.

            “I don’t know what you’re talking about sweetie.” He says.

            “Where’s mom?” I ask through my tears. He looks down and bites his lip. I start to sob just as Luke runs in to see what the problem is. “How could you have not told me? I thought I trusted you.” I yell in tears. “Two years, two fucking year’s dad. You hid this from me for that long.” I scream out to him. Luke takes my hand and I shove it off before running away from him. I know I shouldn’t even care about my mom. But after finding out I’ll never be able to see her again. I just don’t understand why my father would keep this from me. It’s like he doesn’t love me. He didn’t want me to attend my own mother’s funeral. I shake my head before running up the stairs. I run into my room and lock the door. I know they’re all going to come up and try to open it with the master key. I wipe my tears before taking the suitcase out of the closet and stuffing my clothes in it. I’m done with everything. I’m done with my life in L.A. I’m not going to sing anymore, and I’m sure as hell not going to be okay with my father. So I do the only thing I think of. I grab my bag of clothes and walk out the hotel. It’s hard walking out knowing Luke is calling my name but I do my best to ignore him and walk out the hotel like my ass was on fire.