“Oh, look Brianna, it’s Brittany.” I hear from a girl next to me. I look at her and throw my head back and groan. “You remember us?” She asks. She as in Bianca, Brian’s daughter, well daughters.

            “How could I forget, you’re my darling cousins. Correct?”

            “You have a fairly well memory I could see.” She says with a smirk. “How are you doing? I see you’re getting famous.” She says and I smile.

            “You guessed right, now if you’ll excuse me. I don’t want to be interrupted.” I say before taking off my jumper and heels. I walk away from them throwing my stuff on a lawn chair. I dive into the 9 feet pool. I look to see Brianna and Bianca whispering to each other and I swim to the shallow end of the pool trying to listen. “No, you heard dad, we have to get her to agree.” I hear Brianna say.

            “Agree to what?” I say aloud and she turns frightened.

            “You’ll know eventually.” She says turning to her sister. “Come on, we have to discuss this in private.” She says grabbing Bianca’s arm and leading her back into the hotel. I start to swim freely until I hear someone dive into the pool. Once I’m above water I turn to see who’s in the pool with me.

            “Robert?” I ask looking at him shocked. “Aren’t you supposed to be on the job?” I ask.

            “No your dad gave me a day off for myself.” He explains. “Want to race?” He says pointing to the water. I nod my head before heading off the shallow end. “Loser pays for dinner.” He says.

            “Okay, but Luke’s coming along with us.” I say and he nods. “On the count of three.” I say counting down. “One.” I yell before diving into the water and swimming as fast as I could. Five seconds later I touch the wall of the deep end and turn around and make my way back to the shallow end. As I reach for the shallow end someone grabs onto my foot and pulls me down. I start to kick trying to reach for the top. Five seconds later, the pressure on my foot is released and I swim to the surface and look to see Rob on top of someone trying to fight him in the water. “Rob, what’s going on?” I ask coughing out the water.

            “This douche bag was trying to drown you.” He says explaining and I look to see Drew. He smiles at me.

            “Great hotel your father has here. Congrats.” He says.

            “What are you doing here?” I ask him crossing my arms.

            “Oh, nothing, my cousins just came from Florida, they’re staying here for a week, I’m just hanging with them.” He says pointing behind him, there is a group of five boys all looking our way smirking.

            “You touch her again and you’re dead.” Robert says to Drew shoving him under water before he walks up to me. “You okay?” He asks I nod my head before getting out of the water and wrapping myself in my towel grabbing my shoes and my jumper. I walk into the hotel and go up to Luke.

            “You’re back early.” He says smiling.

            “Yeah, well we have an unwanted guest visiting.” I say.

            “Who?” He asks looking at me confused and worried. “Did something happen?” He asks.

            “No, Robert was there to stop him before something could have happened to me though.”