What if they were actors

Start from the beginning

Ali-chan: But you said you want Kagami's role, now you get it! SO SHUT UP!! ACTION!!

(Episode 1 season 1)

Kise(as Kagami): I'll be the best player in Japan! *sparkles sparkles*

Ali-chan; CUT!! Kise don't sparkle. You should have a fierce face like you meant what you said.

Kise: Sorry! Let's just try that again.

Ali-chan: Okay, action!

Kise(as Kagami): I'll be the best player in Japan!

Akashi(as Kuroko):You can't do it alone. I also have decided. I'm a shadow but the stronger the light, the darker the shadow. I will be the shadow to your light and make you best player in Japan.

Ali-chan: Cut! Your face shouldn't be fierce and Akashi, why are you holding a scissor?

Akashi: I have my own private reason.

Ali-chan: Can you put it away for a while? Let's shoot that again, Akashi's part only. Action!

Akashi(as Kuroko): You can't do it alone. I also have decided. I'm a shadow but the stronger the light, the darker the shadow. I will be the shadow to your light and make you best player in Japan.

Aomine: *whsipers to Ali* It sounds like he want to kill Kise.

Kuroko: Yeah, Ali-san.

Ali-chan: Okay! We're going to retake the scene one more time.

Murasakibara: But it's already the 35th time.

Ali-chan: WHUUT?!

Aomine as Kise

(Episode 2 season 1)

Aomine(As Kise): You know, K-k-kurokocchi , I cried myself to sleep last night because of what you said to me!

Ali-chan: What's with the stammering, Aomine?

Aomine: It sounds so gay!

Ali-chan: You're an actor, do what you do best and that is acting. Action!

Aomine(as Kise): You know, Kurokocchi, I cried myself to sleep last night because of what you said to me! But I'm more interested with the person who made you say those words.

Ali-chan: Feelings. You're missing the feelings. When you said the last part, look at Kise(as Kagami) like you want to eat him or something like that.

Midorima: * Whispers* Aomine looks like a gay.

Kagami: *Nods*

Murasakibara as Aomine

(Episode 13 season 1)

Murasakibara(As Aomine): The one who can beat me is me, me alone.

Ali-chan: Mura-chin, I told you not to eat while saying the lines.*face palm* Plus, hold the phone in your ear. You're talking to Midorima in the phone.

Murasakibara: But I'm hungry.

Ali-chan: We'll let you eat in peace just do the job right.

Murasakibara: Okay.

Ali-chan: Action!

Murasakibara: The one who can—oh, I have crumbs in my cheek.* wipes the crumbs with his thumb and licks it)

Ali-chan: Just eat already...

Midorima as Murasakibara

(Episode 1 Season 2)