Chapter17

"Dove where would you like to go?" Ryan and Dove were now sitting in his car, wandering in the streets of London.

"I don't know Ryan."

Ryan smiled and softly demanded, "Say that again Dove. Say my name again please."

"Ryan." Dove spoke tenderly as if any high volume and the world around them would crash down. She admired Ryan's smile and the way his fingers played with hers she found it hard to hide her own smile. Her heart fluttered as Ryan glanced at her, his eyes full of admiration and an emotion that she could not decipher.

"Ryan?"

"God the way my name rolls off your tongue makes this entire world beautiful, makes my world beautiful."

"Stop it." Dove giggled while Ryan chuckled.

"You look cute with those rosy cheeks on and it is even more beautiful when I know I am the reason behind that cute blush." His hands travelled from her hands towards her already hot cheeks, igniting sparks in her veins. His hand stroked her cheek as he stopped the car at the side of some isolated road. He turned towards Dove who was looking at her hands resting her lap.

"Look at me my Angel." He lifted up her head by cupping her chin with his thumb and index finger. Ryan's face was a mere inches away from hers. Due to such close proximity she squirmed in her seat. She did not feel scared of Ryan. On the contrary she felt secured and comfortable as Ryan's other arm snaked around her waist and he looked at her with such admiration.

"Do you just realize how spectacular you are my Angel?" Dove was too mesmerized by Ryan's violet orbs that were a light shader than usual and held nothing but sincerity to them to answer him. As his right hand left her cheek she felt cold but soon warmth of his hand went on the nape of her neck. His hand rested at the back of her neck tenderly. His thumb unconsciously making random patterns there, leaving it hot. It was as if he was asking for permission from Dove to make his next movement that she already knew about.

On the cue Dove's eyes shut gently and not even a second later she felt a pair of warm lips contactiong with her own. She immediately kissed him back and her hands went from her lap, travelling to his shoulders and finally tugging in his thick strands. As Ryan's teeth softly bit Dove's lower lip for entrance he felt her lips parting away immediately, letting his devious tongue ravish every single corner of her mouth.

As their kiss got deeper Dove could no longer hold back her moan. "Ryan" That one word against his mouth never felt so right and hypnotizing before to any of them. As he was satisfied he pulled away but kept his forehead against Dove's, waiting for their breathing to get back to normal.

Dove opened her eyes to be met by Ryan's eyes. She gasped as his eyes were neither violet nor blue but somewhere in between. A color she never knew existed. She got her cell phone out quickly and clicked the picture before that color could fade into violet. Ryan was confused but did not question her. She showed him the picture as he said, "I realized they were changing colors."

"Why are they like this Ryan?"

"Are you afraid of me now Dove?" As worry filled his eyes, they turned back to their violet color.

Dove caressed his cheek and shook her head. "Not at all Ryan. Why would I be?" She felt him relaxing.

"Good to know that my Angel. People think it's strange when my eyes reflect my emotions. My eyes get this unique color when I feel strongly connected to someone, connected from here." As he kept his hand on his left chest over his heart, Dove felt herself  melting. Ryan was talking about his feelings with her so openly. She kept her own hand on his and they smiled at each other warmly.