Chapter 36

It had been a month since Ryan and Dove confessed their love for each other. The month was full of surprise, dates, stolen kisses, hot make-out sessions and romantic atmosphere along with a few healthy arguments here and there. The only problem for Ryan was that he had to take a lot of cold showers.

Ryan groaned as Dove kissed him and bit his lower lip softly. She gave him a seductive smile and a wink to which he grunted.

"Aww what happened Ryan?" Dove said with a pout as Ryan untangled his legs from Dove's and stood up, leaving her cold.

"You happened, my love. One of these days these cold showers are going to freeze me to the death. I have lost count of cold showers now."

"I am s-sorry Ryan." Dove's head fell as she bit her lower lip hardly, drawing blood out of it. Ryan sat on the bed and collected Dove in his arms, making her sit on his lap.

"Look at me baby."

Dove shook her head, making Ryan smile.

"Still my feisty little girl I see. Come on Angel look at your man please." Ryan spoke gently as if talking to a child.

Dove reluctantly looked into Ryan's warm violet eyes that shone with love and warmth. He craned up his neck a little as Dove was in his lap and licked her lower lip, letting his tongue linger over there for a few fleeting moments. He then kissed her lips gently, feeling cold metallic taste of Dove's blood in his mouth. Dove kissed him back instantly, tasting his sinful flavors that never failed to drive her insane. With a few more pecks on Dove's lips, Ryan encircled her waist with his arms.

"I don't want you to apologize for your morals, my Angel. I am happy that you talked to me about this. I respect your wishes baby. We will make love whenever you want. I will never to do that, my Angel." He kissed Dove's forehead who looked into his eyes with awe and love as the violet was replaced with the strange color.

"I really love you too, my man. Thank you for being so understandable."

Ryan just shook his head and pecked Dove's nose, earning soft giggles from her which made him smile, displaying his left dimple. Dove poked his dimple with another giggle to which Ryan chuckled.

"I love it when your eyes shine with this strange color. It brings out the beauty of your eyes. They make me feel special and give me a giddy feeling."

Ryan grinned boyishly as he said, "Good, you should feel special for you are special, my Angel."

"Okay now you should take shower and till then I am in the kitchen."

Ryan reluctantly let go off Dove with a kiss. She went into the living room, humming softly. Just then the doorbell rang. She frowned as it was a little early for anyone to pay a visit to the couple at the suburbs of the city.

Nonetheless, she skipped to the door and opened it only to be greeted by a furious Darius. Without uttering any word she let him in. Darius sat on the off white couch while Dove brought him a glass of water which he gulped down in one go. He muttered his thanks to Dove who sat across him, waiting patiently for him to calm down in order to commence the conversation.

"How are you Dove?" Darius said, toying with his fingers.

Dove rolled her eyes, knowing very well that Darius was trying to distract her. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't think you came all the way from the city to here to ask me that question Darius. So tell me what has got you so bothered?"

Darius shook his head, saying, "I don't know Dove. I am just tired and I-I guess I want to go back to Australia." He stopped his rant and looked at Dove with unfathomable gaze.