Chapter 37

"You are getting married, my young lady." Antony said, linking his arm with Dove's who smiled widely at him with a blush.

"You have grown up to be such a beautiful woman and just look at you Dove. You just look so much like your mother, beautiful and lovely. I am sure Ryan will be undressing you in his mind at the alter itself." Jade squealed while Dove groaned as she was being teased again.

Dove turned around and blinked back the tears that threatened to spill and ruin her light make up. She missed Gracie. During all the wedding arrangements she wished for Gracie to accompany her but that was not possible. She sighed and looked at herself in the mirror. Her trumpet white gown accentuated her curves. The wide neckline with straps were resting on her shoulder blades elegantly. The gown above her waistline had a beautiful yet simple pattern made of motifs while the hem of the gown had small white roses to them.

Dove smiled, remembering the day of her wedding dress shopping. Jade along with Crystal, Kaira and Stacey were with her. Even they surprised her by inviting Stephanie from Malaysia to accompany Dove. They knew how much Dove adored her Aunt Steph. At first they both mourned the loss of Gracie but later on Dove was dragged out by Crystal and Stacey to start with the wedding planning. Ryan was upset as he was refused to accompany them so that he could shop for his tuxedo. Nonetheless he sneaked into the boutique and was the first person to look at Dove in her wedding dress just like they both wanted to. Dove had told Ryan about her wish for him to be the first person to look her in her wedding dress so he obliged to that and met her in the boutique where he helped Dove in choosing her dress.

At first Dove was persistent to buy A-line gown as she felt insecure in any other gown while Ryan wanted her to buy a mermaid dress for herself not caring about not so good fashion sense. Then after arguing and spending three hors at the boutique the owner suggested them trumpet dress keeping their choices in her mind. It was chosen as Dove felt beautiful in it whilst Ryan said that it brought out Dove's curves and justified her figure which made his mouth water. Dove blushed remembering all the naughty compliments that she received from Ryan afterwards and the teasing from the ladies.

"I thank Stace for making me all dolled up today." Dove grinned at Stacey who shook her head with a giggle.

"I would have dolled you up a little more but we all know Ryan wanted light make up on you. He would kill me if I put even one more coat. But he was right you don't need those crayons to cake your face. Your heart's beauty make you outshine." Stacey said while pinning Dove's hair into a side French braid low bun.

"Here all done."

"Twirl." Antony said and Dove twirled, giggling.

Antony took out his camera and clicked pictures.

"There are cameramen outside for taking pictures." Dove said.

"I know but I wanted to take your picture." Antony said shrugging his shoulders.

"Woah! You look beautiful too Stacey." Jade said, coming back to the church dressing room.

Stacey wore purple dress that reached to her sole with a little work done on it. Giggling, she thanked Jade.

"I have to look beautiful for I am the matron of honor." Stacey said turning towards Dove and hugging her. "Thank you for asking me to be your matron of honor."

"No one would have been better than you for this hob Stace."

"Both my girls are looking lovely." Antony said, opening his both of his arms for embracing the young women. Even Stacey and he had grown closer and according to Jade and Antony now they had two daughters who were like two peas in the pod, pranking every time and everyone. Together they both were mischievous but Antony loved them no matter what. They even helped him out to run his café. Stacey loved spending most of her time there but as she was nine months pregnant now so no one let her go to the café anymore. She was strictly following the rest plan made by Crystal and Kaira kept an eye on her, never letting her leave the mansion for which Stacey was secretly grateful for she finally felt loved and cared. Both the girls were happy to have parent figures while the old couple was ecstatic to spoil both the girls as they had no children. They were already coming up with names and ideas to spoil Stacey's kid.