No glow or anything appeared from the throne room. But Athena's scowl did deepen.

"I would also like it if you had better elevator music. I mean, seriously? Stayin Alive? That sucks!"

He rolled his eyes, but he snapped his fingers.

I stepped back.

"Harry Potter! Come front!" Zeus boomed again.

The guy looked like he was about to faint. But he went up and knelt.

"Harry, what would you like?"

Harry looked up. He said, "I would like it if I had my parents alive again."

Hades nodded. Harry stepped back.

"Hermione Granger!"

She walked up and knelt.

"What would you like, Hermione?"

"I would like that my parents knew about the demigod world and I have an easy way to get to camp," she said.

Zeus snapped his fingers. "When you go to your room, you will find a necklace on your bed with a heart pendant. Press that pendant, and a portal will appear in your room so you don't have to Apparate."

Hermione thanked him, "Thank you, my Lord." and stepped back.

"Ronald Weasley!"

Ron, who looked like he was going to pee his pants, walked up and knelt.

"What would you like, Ronald?"

He looked up. "A lifetime supply of chocolate, my lord."

I almost laughed. That is seriously one of the best gifts you could ever ask for.

Zeus rolled his eyes, but snapped his fingers. "In your room, on your bed, you will find a box of chocolates. When you close it, it refills with chocolates, whatever type you want."

Ron nodded, a bit dazed, and stepped back.

"Ginny Weasley!"

She walked up, and knelt.

"Ginny, what would you like?"

She stuttered, "Um, c-could I g-get a better w-wand?"

Zeus snapped his fingers. "Your wand is now almost two times stronger."

"Thank you, my lord." She walked back.

It went on like that. Thalia asked for a quiver that would never run out of arrows. Jason asked for his lightning to be a little stronger. Frank asked for his wood not to be able to catch fire as easily. Hazel asked for her jewels not to be as cursed. Leo asked for his tool belt to give more things. Nico asked for Bianca to be alive. Will asked for his healing to work better.

Annabeth asked that she could say any word or make any gesture towards any immortal without being harmed, cursed, or turned into something. Confused, Zeus obliged. Annabeth walked up to Hera, flipped her off, and took her place again. Pretty much everyone, except for Hazel who didn't know what the gesture meant, started laughing.
-------------------this time skip is sad that the book is ending. 😥 But it will take you to when they are at camp. NOW DIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE----------------

We gave the wizards our goodbyes. I gripped Harry's shoulder.

"See you around," I said.

"You too," he answered.

They apparated away and we, or the nine, headed back to camp.

As soon as Piper got to the Aphrodite cabin, she slapped Drew.