Matt Sloan pt. 2

I am doing a part two guys! My cousin was bothering me so I ditched her I will come back after this one is over.

READ ON MY LITTLE MIDGETS!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------
*

Percy POV

Mr. D didn't announce the new kid. Apparently he's a son of Ares. But hey, maybe he'll be like Frank and not be mean!

We were at the beach for my birthday party, playing volleyball, dancing, swimming, eating, and having fun.

But then I saw someone standing away from the rest, kind of lingering away. I went over to him to encourage him.

I went over and said, "Hey! Why not have some fun?"

He raised his head and I gasped. He definitely hadn't been to camp before and was the new kid, but I knew him.

He was Matt Sloan, my bully from seventh grade.

I glared at him. He hurt Tyson! No one gets away with hurting my friends.

I said dangerously, "Why did you hurt me and my brother?"

His eyes widened. "Your brother? Tyson is your brother?"

"He's a son of Poseidon, just like me. In fact, he's a Cyclops, so if I called him here he would probably grow to full size and sit on you."

He started to apologize. "Look Percy, I was needing to take my anger out on someone. My stepfather abused me. I needed to vent."

I softened up a bit. "I understand."

He looked hopeful. "You do?"

"I used to have a stepfather that was a creep. My mother turned him into stone with Medusa's head, but that's another story," I explained.

He smiled. "Friends, then?"

"Friends," I agreed, grinning.

I shook his hand and went back to my stuff.
-------------------------------------
*

Happy ending everyone!

HOLY HERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1.46 K READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAT NOT EVEN SANE!!! JUST LIKE I DON'T EVEN ENGLISH.

THANK YOU ALL, LITTLE MIDGETS!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL. NEXT UPDATE I WILL TELL YOU A LITTLE ABOUT MYSELF AS A GIFT.

-da dam author