Spring Season

*Edited 8/2/18-8/7/18*

'Tell Her You Love Her' by Echosmith

Chapter Twenty Two

{WARNING} SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER

-Continued in Olivia's P.O.V.

Two months had gone by as I still await the pain and wholesome crash. It started to kick in during Christmas when I couldn't stand being around my entire family. They all despise Jackson because Ky has told them all about him and his 'evil' grudge against Ky. 

I shut myself away in my room every day and listened to sad love songs during all hours. I haven't talked to Ky much. Nicole swings by and every time she visits me firsts and checks in on me like I am sick or something. That's at least what I tried to tell her. 

"I'm not sick." I had told her one day when I was done with everyone treating me like brittle glass. She laughed at me and rolled her eyes. "Actually, you are love sick." She said in return, leaving me struck for the rest of break.

In school, I always avoided Jackson and could only manage to catch glimpses of him around corners. I have been getting better about his cold shoulder towards me, and Nicole has been very helpful. 

Nobody in school knows what happened between Jackson and I except Nicole and slightly Ky. My brother had only gotten the picture of what happened and I told Nicole the entire back story from the passing day so she had a better idea of my situation. 

I raced down the hallway the first day back from break just so that if Jackson was here, he would only see a flash of me. Nicole wasn't here right now to tell me which corner he was around so I could duck my head. I glanced around the group of basketball boys to find her, but I only caught Travis on the phone.

"I know, I miss you too." He said in a boo-boo voice. I rolled my eyes and tugged on his arm. "Travis!" I shouted and he glared down at me. "No, it's Ky's sister, Olivia." He said in an annoyed voice to the phone as he shoved me off. Oh, he's talking to that Hannah girl.

So far she seems pretty cool. She is all Nicole talks about whenever somebody brings up California. Travis seems whipped too which is strange considering that he plays around almost as much as Jackson. 

But he isn't as much of a dick as Jackson.

Through my current knowledge, Hannah seems caring and based off photos, she is gorgeous. Nicole and her share the weirdest moments though and hearing about them is weirder. It creeps me out a little too much. "I know, and I promise we will see each other soon." He said with assurance in his voice.

He must miss her like hell. I feel sort of bad for him. "Okay, bye." He said and with a kiss he clicked off the line. "You didn't say 'I love you, Hannah', or 'let me shove my tongue down your throat'?" I said as a tease. 

He shoved me lightly with his arm, and I laughed on my breath as he fell quiet. "I'm waiting for the perfect moment." He said and looked down at his hands as he dreams of the perfect moment. Oh-how I have been dreaming of something like that. 

"Um, where is Nicole?" I asked awkwardly. "Man, I really feel replaced." He said and put his hand over his heart, pretending to be hurt. I rolled my eyes at him and sighed impatiently. "Suck it up and tell me." I said and crossed my arms, not giving up.

"She is going to check in with the swim coach for something." He said which surprised me. "Swim coach?" I asked myself. Why the hell the swim coach? "Don't know." Travis said and shrugged. I groaned and trudged down the hallway and into the girl's locker room.

I stopped for a moment and my mind played a certain memory I have tried to burn.

"Jackson!" I screamed as I saw a flash of movement and scrambled to pull my shirt up out of my locker to cover my exposed bra. "The hell are you doing!" I hissed at him as he wasn't even paying attention to me.