Prologue

*Note: Please read the authors note at the end!*

Green Bull High; A School for high school students that is in the southern part of Sydney, Australia. A neighborhood that Emma Lovelis had lived her most memorable and most horrible memories, A neighborhood where Michael Clifford got to live his dream in, and change from a total random student, to one of the most popular students in school.

In this neighborhood, there was a Central Park, where teenagers can skate, families can enjoy their time, and kids can play in the playground.The only thing that is separating this neighborhood from the rest of Sydney was a Mall. A very big open Mall that everyone shops in, buys groceries, plays in the arcade area, and just hangs out in general.

But, what caused the people in this neighborhood to be segregated from the other neighborhoods? Why is everyone that lives outside of this neighborhood scared and terrified of coming near the neighborhood? Everything has it's reasons.

!Read more to find out!

++++++++++++++++++++

Hello! 

Okay, so since there are a lot of things I want to say, i'll just number them to make everything easier :)

1- New Michael Fanfiction! Since i am/ became a michael girl, I thought why not write a fanfiction, huh? I really do hope you enjoy!

2- The Prologue SEEMS like it doesn't match the description nor the actual story, but it actually does. I also wrote it in an exciting and interesting way (is it?) for the readers to want to read more, you get me?

3- If you could PLEASE check out my other stories, I would be very glad.

4- I will not be posting an Authors note on every single chapter, only if I want to say something important.

I'm sorry for being annoying and Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for reading!