104

At BEIJING...

The clock has been striking at 10:00 pm in the night in the bedroom of the young heir three people can be seen in which one of the three is child whereas the other two are his parents as the child is lying on the chest of his mother snuggling in his mother's warmth as the young heir is hugging his husband as the man lift his head and pecked the lips of his husband making the younger giggle but the child when saw his father kissing his mother he whined, "stop kissing my mommy, papa!"

The young heir when heard this spoke, "he is my husband, I will kiss him!" As he again kissed the younger and spoke, "right bobo!" And Yibo who heard his husband let a chuckle but the child whined, "stop kissing mumma!" And Zhan when heard his son again kissed Yibo and this time the child slapped his father lips with his small hands as he spoke, "don't!" And Zhan when saw the action of his child with a laugh again kissed Yibo and this time the child decided to take his revenge as he immediately moved toward the other side and Yibo when saw the action of the child spoke, "baby, where are you going?" But the child ignored his mother as he moved toward Zhan and Zhan seeing this spoke, "what happened, son?" But the boy ignored his father too as he started making space between his both parents as Yibo looked at his husband and nodded his head as the man just moved away making a space between them.

The child when found the place between the two settled on pillow as he spread his arms and looked at Zhan as he with a challenging voice spoke, "now you can't kiss mommy!" And Zhan when saw the action of his son felt an urge to tease him and he just raised his head to prove that his son can't defeat him and Yibo when saw the action of his husband glared at him making Zhan to move back as he knows that Zhan is just doing it to tease their son and the last thing he wasn't is to see their little prince tears, the child when saw that his papa is not able to kiss his mumma smiled widely as he looked at Zhan and spoke, "I won!" And showed his tongue making Zhan pout and Yibo laugh...