24

The boy as soon as he had returned from the college was made to sit down in front of the mirror as his face is being covered by various make-up making the boy confused and as he was about to ask suddenly a woman enter his room making the blonde boy tremble in fear.

Yibo, when saw his stepmother entering the room, felt a shiver run down his spine, and before he could react a thunderous voice resonated in the room, "today you are going to see your potential buyer, don't embarrass me!" And with this left the room making Yibo's eyes to tear up.

It was after half an hour he was accompanied to the living room of the Wang mansion to only come face to face with the person sitting on the sofa as his stepmother and stepbrothers are trying to talk with him but the man is not responding to them ...

It was after half an hour he was accompanied to the living room of the Wang mansion to only come face to face with the person sitting on the sofa as his stepmother and stepbrothers are trying to talk with him but the man is not responding to them when suddenly he felt the man gaze on him making Yibo feel a shiver down his spine.

Mrs. Wang who has tried to elicit a response from the young heir of Xiao Corporations, Sean Xiao Zhan, when saw his eyes getting focused past them followed his gaze and then saw him looking at her stepson and the latter looking at the man without responding made her growl with anger as she spoke, "have you forgotten your manners!" As she with a grimacing smile added, "or should I teach you!" And Yibo when heard the growl of his stepmother shivered in fear making the lady smirk and as she was about to speak her voice was cut off by a loud growl then hers.

Sean Xiao Zhan, who has been watching the scene in front of him when saw the woman growling at someone who belonged to him felt his anger rising up as he spoke, "who the hell are you to teach him manners?" And Mrs. Wang when heard the growl felt a shiver down her spine as she knows that she has offended the richest man in the country so to please him, she was about to speak when suddenly Sean Xiao Zhan stood up from his seat as he moved toward the place where the bit is standing and reaching there he grabbed the boy as he spoke

"He is mine, Mrs. Wang!"

"And I will decide what to teach him?"

and with this left the mansion leaving everyone shocked.

Yibo who was dragged by Zhan outside the mansion was shocked but when he faced the man outside he felt a shiver down his spine but before he could speak anything he was pulled into a hug by the man startling the younger as this was the first time someone hugged him.

It was after a few minutes, Zhan broke the hug as he spoke, "from today no one will hurt you, dear!" Making the blonde shocked as he looked at the man in front of him and Zhan seeing this smiled as he spoke, "I will protect you from everyone!" Making Yibo spoke in a soft voice, "r... Really!" And Zhan on hearing this planted a forehead kiss as he spoke, "yes dear!"