103

At SHANGHAI...

The clock has been striking at 7:00 am in the city of Shanghai and in one of the tallest building of the city on the topmost floor is located the penthouse of the richest alpha of the country and in the living room of the penthouse five people can...

The clock has been striking at 7:00 am in the city of Shanghai and in one of the tallest building of the city on the topmost floor is located the penthouse of the richest alpha of the country and in the living room of the penthouse five people can be seen sitting together as the penthouse is filling with laughter as the men are talking among each other as one of them called for the one among them, "so Mr. Sean Xiao Zhan!" And the alpha sitting in front of them with a cold aura yet a peaceful smile on his face when heard his falling for him spoke, "yes, Mr. Wang Haikuan!" And the said person when got the response of the alpha spoke, "can I ask a question!" And Zhan when heard this just took a cup of tea as he spoke, "sure, my friend!"

Haikuan when heard this just sipped the tea in his cup as he spoke, "Mr. Sean, I remember you used to say that you don't believe in love!" And Zhan when heard this just stopped with his steps as he looked at his friend as he spoke, "so?" And Haikuan when heard this spoke, "so what is love for you now?" And Sean Xiao Zhan when heard this just took a sip of his tea and spoke, "for me love is...!"

But before the alpha could speak a sound of footsteps was heard gathering the attention of everyone in the room as a figure of a cute bubbly omega cane in view and seeing his face anyone can guess the boy was just got up from his sleep as he rubbe...

But before the alpha could speak a sound of footsteps was heard gathering the attention of everyone in the room as a figure of a cute bubbly omega cane in view and seeing his face anyone can guess the boy was just got up from his sleep as he rubbed his eyes making everyone coo at the omega as the alpha let a smile as the boy looked above to see his alpha and when saw Zhan he immediately moved toward him and Zhan seeing the omega coming toward him immediately kept his cup on the table as he opened his arms and the omega seeing this let a smile as he settled in the lap of his alpha making Zhan smile as he hugged the boy and spoke, "has my love woken up!"

The omega when heard the alpha nodded his head as Zhan spoke, "so how was your sleep sweetie?" And the omega when heard this looked at Zhan as he spoke, "yibo have a wonderful sleep, Zhan ge!" Making the alpha smile and he was about to speak but before he could Yibo with a pout spoke, "but when I woke up you were not there?" As he in a complaining voice added, "why are you here gege leaving bobo alone?"

Zhan when heard his baby omega complain with a smile spoke, "actually bobo my friends and your brother arrived!" As he caressed his face and spoke, "so I need to sit with them!" And this time Yibo turned around to only find his elder brother and Zhan friends looking at him with a smile and Yibo when saw his Kuan dage with a smile spoke, "Good evening baby brother!"

Yibo when heard his brother with a smile spoke, "good evening Kuan dage!" As he looked at all another people and spoke, "good evening to everyone from bobo!" Making everyone smile as they wished the omega back as Yibo smiled widely and spoke, "Zhan ge, so what you all are doing?"

Zhan when heard his omega was about to speak but before he could Kuan spoke, "I was just asking a question from your gege, Yibo?"

"What?" Asked Yibo and Kuan replied, "that what is love for your Zhan alpha?" And this time Yibo with a smile looked at his Zhan ge and spoke, "I know this questions answer!" And Zhan when heard this with a smile spoke, "really?" And Yibo just nodded his head as he spoke, "yes!" As he with a pause added, "so can I answer it?" And Zhan just nodded his head as he spoke, "yes, you can!"

Yibo on taking this as a cue spoke,

"FOR ZHAN GE, LOVE IS BOBO!"

Making everyone startled as they were not expecting this as Kuan let a smile and spoke, "really baby brother?" And Yibo just nodded his head politely as he spoke, "yes, because gege everytime calls bobo as love so isn't Love is bobo for Zhan ge?" As he looked at Zhan spoke, "bobo is right naa, gege?"

Zhan when heard Yibo smiled as he pecked his nose and spoke, "yes, For Zhan ge love is bobo!" As he pecked his lips making Yibo giggle cutely and everyone coo at the couple...