33

The younger has now started getting bored as it has been for the past 1 hour with the executives and to say Yibo is irritated would be less as what the boy hates the most is sitting quietly and looking at his husband he knows that it will take one...

The younger has now started getting bored as it has been for the past 1 hour with the executives and to say Yibo is irritated would be less as what the boy hates the most is sitting quietly and looking at his husband he knows that it will take one more hour to get free and the only thought that the boy is having is to make his man notice him and as he is thinking about this he saw the long legs of his man and the younger on getting the view of it smirked internally as an idea came into his mind.

Yibo after a few minutes slid onto his chair as he removed one of his shoes and seeing no one noticing him he moved his leg toward Zhan's and started to move his feet on it and Zhan who has been talking with his investors when felt a soft touch on his legs felt his breath getting hitched as he stopped in the middle and seeing this one of the director spoke, "are you, fine sir?" And Zhan who has felt a tremble due to the act of his husband smiled a little as he spoke, "yes I am!" And then looked at Yibo with his side eyes as if asking him to stop it but the younger one seeing this smirked as he mouthed a no to Zhan.

Zhan om seeing this realized that the younger is not going to stop his action so he just clenched his fists under the table and looked at his team and spoke, "you all may continue!" And Yibo who has thought his action will make the young heir stop his meeting when saw the man continuing with it felt a surge of irritation inside him so he also decided to make another bold move.

Yibo on seeing his husband again continuing with the meeting moved a little lower on his seat as he relaxed himself and now started moving his feet higher and higher touching all the erogenous areas of his husband which he remembers on his fingers.

Zhan who felt the younger's feet on his thighs has started clenching his fist more tightly because it's making his body heat up and his only thought is to take the boy here only but he knew he can't do it so he just ignored him and Yibo seeing this was irritated so he smirked internally as he moved his feet to Zhan's crotch making the man turned toward Yibo and Yibo on seeing this just smiled as he started massaging that area gently and Zhan who has endured till now felt that he can't do it anymore so he spoke, "meeting is adjourned!" Making everyone shocked as they know the meeting is not even half completed but seeing the expression on the man's face they know it was better not to ask him so they just nodded their head and left the meeting room leaving the couple alone.

Zhan after seeing everyone has left turned toward Yibo as he spoke, "what are you doing dear!" And Yibo on hearing this smiled innocently as he pressed the man's crotch hard and spoke, "nothing darling!" Making Zhan more irritated and Yibo on seeing this smiled as he again press the hardening crotch and Zhan this time was not able to control himself as he pulled the bog on his lap making Yibo yelp and after making him settled on his lap he bit his ear as he spoke,

"You being a naughty puppy!" And Yibo on hearing this smiled as he spoke, "yes Mr. Sean!" Making Zhan growl in arousal as he spoke, "then naughty one will be punished!" And Yibo hearing this with a challenging look spoke, "then punish me!" And Zhan on hearing it smirked as he spoke, "sure love!" saying this he captured the boy's lips in a kiss...

 Sean!" Making Zhan growl in arousal as he spoke, "then naughty one will be punished!" And Yibo hearing this with a challenging look spoke, "then punish me!" And Zhan on hearing it smirked as he spoke, "sure love!" saying this he captured the boy'...