21

"Mom, I told you already, I am not ready for a marriage!" Spoke The Ceo with irritation as it has been the umpteenth time that his mother, Mrs. Wang has called him for the same issue, and to say Wang Yibo was irritated would be less as he was beyond irritated.

Mrs. Wang on hearing his son released a sigh as she spoke, "bo, meet him once!" As she with a pause added, "and about marriage, you can decide it later!"

Yibo who has been sitting in his office while talking with his mother on phone has now stood up from his chair and has reached his window as his mother continued, "Bo, he might be standing near your office, right now!"

Yibo who has heard the elder was about to speak when his eyes suddenly fell on someone playing with soap bubbles with a cute smile on his face making Yibo's heart to race fast.

Mrs. Wang who has been waiting for her son's response when didn't get any response, knows what the older will say so she spoke, "I understood Bo!" And was about to cut the call when she heard her son's voice.

Yibo who got mesmerized by the boy's smile when heard his mother spoke, "by any chance, has he worn a white hoodie!" And Mrs. Wang who was shocked to hear her boy's question spoke, "yes!" And Yibo on hearing this felt a smile appearing on his face as he spoke, "yes!"

Mrs. Wang when heard her son git confused so she asked, "what, Yibo?" And Yibo hearing his mother spoke, "I agree to marry him!" As he immediately ended the call to only grab the love at first sight in his arms....