22. She needs me

3000+ Words.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

____________________________________

Riyansh immediately called Abhimanyu. By that time, Abhimanyu had already left home. Kiyaan was with him. When Kiyaan saw Abhimanyu troubled while leaving home, he also came along with him. Abhimanyu was driving as fast as he could. Negative thoughts were running through his mind.

Seeing Riyansh's call, he answered without delay and said, "Riyansh! Is Shivi okay? Has Taani done something? Tell me. Why are you silent? Is she alright?"

Riyansh replied, "Abhi! Abhi! Calm down. She's absolutely fine. I reached on time. She's a little scared, but I'm with her."

Abhimanyu said sharply, "Tell her, I'm coming. There's no need to be afraid. I'll be there in just 10 minutes."

Riyansh said, "You don't need to come, buddy! I'll drop her home. You're getting worried for no reason."

Abhimanyu exclaimed loudly, "Are you crazy? She needs me right now. I'm coming."

Abhimanyu hung up and increased the speed of the car. Kiyaan couldn't understand anything. He said, "Abhi! What's wrong with Shivi? Will you tell me something?"

Abhimanyu replied, "Kiyaan! Bro! I'll tell you everything, just not now. Right now, I need to reach Chindi as soon as possible."

In the next few minutes, Abhimanyu reached the K @nd R company. He headed straight towards Shravani's cabin on the second floor. The first floor was for employees. So they weren't aware of what was happening on the second floor. Seeing Abhimanyu rushing, the employees started whispering among themselves.

Neil said, "Guys! Has something happened to Shravani madam? Abhi sir is running so fast."

Chhavi replied, "No, Yaar! I was with madam in a meeting just a while ago. She seemed perfectly fine."

Ishani said, "Chhavi! Just a while ago, I saw Taani leaving Shravani madam's cabin, and she seemed very angry."

Parv said, "Hey! Speak with respect. She's the daughter of a company's owner."

Ishani retorted, "What respect? She's always behind Abhi sir. What status does she have in front of our Shravani madam?"

Sayra said, "Guys! What if it's Taani who did something to Shravani madam? Remember? Last time, because of her, Shravani madam fell down the stairs. I think she pushed her deliberately."

Yuvraj added, "And besides, she has always been after Abhi sir. Now Shravani madam and Abhi sir are getting engaged. She's definitely going to be angry."