12. Taani & Abhimanyu

3400+ Words

3400+ Words.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_______________________________________

After some time, Abhinav was gone. Abhimanyu had also gone back to the office. The meeting which was to be held in the afternoon, was postponed by Shrey to 5 pm. Archit returned home in the evening. Inika was nowhere to be seen. He went towards her room. He saw that the door was closed. When he knocked, Inika opened the door. When Archit started going inside, Inika stood in front of him. She folded her hands together and raised one eyebrow and said, “Did you bring ice cream?”

Archit mischievously, "Opps. Sorry Dear! I forgot to bring it."

Inika said angrily, "Youuuuuuu! Go away from here. Don't even try to talk to me. I hate you."

Inika was standing with her mood upset. Archit saw her face red with anger and presented the ice cream box hidden behind him in front of her and said, "I hate you too."

When Inika saw the ice cream, she immediately took the box from Archit's hands and said, "You Idiot! Did you lie to me?"

Archit started laughing. Inika went inside. Archit said, “Wow wow! You forgot me when you got ice cream?”

Inika stared at him and said, “You have two legs, right? So come inside. I couldn't carry you in my arms.”

Archit's face turned red and he said, "Wait. Let me tell you? Who picks up whom?"

What happened next, both of them started running from here to there in the room.

_______________________________________

Abhimanyu returned home at night. It was a very busy day, so he was very tired and just fell asleep as soon as he arrived. The evening of the next day also came soon. Today he had to attend a business party to which Taani had invited him. Abhimanyu was ready. He was wearing a black color suit. He had a watch in his hands. And the hair was perfectly set. He was standing in the hall below, waiting for Shravani. He said in his mind, “This Shivi? She can never improve. She always gets late. Who takes so much time to get ready, Yaar!”

 Who takes so much time to get ready, Yaar!”