5. Speak up!!

2800+ Words

2800+ Words.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

Please ignore my mistakes if any.

___________________________________

The next day in the office,
Abhimanyu was sitting worried in his cabin. The game which had stopped 6 years ago, when Shravani went to London, has it started again as soon as she returned? Here Shravani was getting ready to go to the office at her home. Then she got a call from Manik. Shravani picked up the call and said, "Yes Manik!"

Manik, "How are you dear?"

Shravani, "Nothing. Going to the office."

Manik, "Suddenly the office?"

Shravani, "Yeah. Everyone wants me to join the office."

Manik, "Oh. Work hard. Ok?"

Shravani, "Yes. I'm getting late. I'll talk to you later."

Manik, "Yes yes. You go. Bye."

Call got disconnected. Shravani quickly had breakfast and left for the office. After reaching the office, both Alok ji and Rajiv ji brought her to Abhimanyu's cabin. Alok ji, "Here, Beta! Your Chindi has arrived! Now you have to convert it into notes."

Rajiv ji smiled, "Don't say that. Our Shivi is pure gold."

There were no expressions on Shravani's face. Abhimanyu said, "Don't worry Uncle! I'll guide her."

Then Alok ji and Rajiv ji left from there. Abhimanyu's face was also expressionless. He called Shrey and called him to the cabin. After Shrey came, he said, "Shrey! You show Shravani madam the office. Every place. Where we work and how we work."

Shrey, "Ok Boss!"

Shrey left from there with Shravani.

___________________________________

After about half an hour there was a knock at Abhimanyu's cabin. Abhimanyu, still engrossed in the files, said, "Come in."

A man around 30 years old entered his cabin and said, "Hey Abhi! What's up man?"

Abhimanyu looked up. A man named Shivam was standing in front. Shivam was the son of a business friend of both the Roy and Kumar families. Abhimanyu smiled formally and said, "Hello Shivam! Sit."

Sitting on the chair lying in front of Abhimanyu, Shivam said, "Tell me more? How is the work going?"

Abhimanyu, “All good.”