14. Shravani's planning

3000+ Words

3000+ Words.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_____________________________________

Abhimanyu saw that it was already late at night. It was 1 o'clock in the night. He moved the car forward. There was silence in the car the entire way. A lot was going on in Abhimanyu's mind at this time, while Shravani was equally regretful about her action. She wanted to say a lot but not even a single word was coming out of her mouth. After some time both of them reached home. Since it was quite late, everyone was already asleep. Abhimanyu already had the door keys. He often used to come home late at night, due to which he had got a second key of the house made. He opened the door and both of them came inside. Abhimanyu was not able to understand what to say? Of course all the misunderstandings had been cleared but now a strange silence had taken their place. What's more, Abhimanyu still remembered why he had moved away from Shravani? Seeing him leaving without saying anything, Shravani said, “Abhi!”

Abhimanyu stopped and said, “Yeah, Say.”

Shravani said hesitantly, “Abhi! I.. I think now… we both are together?”

Abhimanyu took a deep breath and then said, "Shivi! I need some time. Sorry!"

Shravani came in front of him and said, “But at that time you said that you love me. Then what happened now?”

Abhimanyu, “Yes. I am still not denying it. I Love You. I really do. But I need some time to think about us.”

Shravani, “But why? I am saying sorry, right? It was my mistake. Forgive me.”

Abhimanyu, “Shivi! Our past 6 years will not come back just because you say one sorry. Our pain, our yearning which has been there for these 6 years, will not diminish. Do you know? All this would not have happened, if you had come and talked to me. If someone comes tomorrow and will say such things again and show some proof, you will just leave me and go away."

Shravani, " No Abhi! At that time I was not mature enough to understand all this. But now nothing like this will happen. Now I trust you completely. "

Abhimanyu, “What is the guarantee for this? Hmm? What is the guarantee that you will not leave me again? I cannot bear all this again, Shivi! I would die if anything like this happened again. So I need time to think carefully about this. It's late at night and you can't take leave from the office every day. Go to sleep early. Good Night."

Abhimanyu went to his room. Shravani knew that this time it was her mistake. Abhimanyu was absolutely right in his place. If Shravani had come once and clarified everything from Abhimanyu, then whatever happened till date would not have happened. Shravani took a deep breath and started climbing the stairs with heavy steps.