Disclaimer of 'Love Stays Forever'

"For every girl who is reading this novel. Tell your partner - Be my Abhimanyu, I'll be your Sharavni"

Hey Lovelies!❤️ Surprise ! Surprise! Surprise! I hope you all are doing well. After reading so many good comments and responses on my Instagram reels regarding this novel, I finally decided to publish "Love Stays Forever" on Wattpad too.😁 Sorry for making you wait so long. After all, your wish is everything for me. Because of you guys, I am here. So, this is my responsibility to fulfill your wishes. If you liked this surprise, then please show dheeeer Pyaaaaar guys!🙈

Umm... hello!👋 Satyanshi this side, Your author. Firstly, I've to post it's disclaimer. Because I don't want any kind of trouble later. So this is a total fictional story and characters are not real. So, If you find this story boring in the beginning or in the middle, then you can happily leave it without commenting anything and save your precious time. But I'll not accept that you say bad things to me in comments and reviews or call my story a thrash. You can curse the characters of this novel as per your wish. You can comment anything you want about the characters. But don't you dare to say a word against me. Because I don't owe you anything. So you can't call me by names. And yeah, if you want it in Hindi language, it's available on Pocket FM or Pocket Novel.

________.._______..________..________..________..____

Now, let's start the disclaimer.

Okay, let me start my rants.😂 So, I'm not a pro writer. As you know, I'm just 19, and after getting too much Pyaar on Twin Roses, I decided to publish this novel here also.🥹 So i know, I am going to make so many mistakes in this novel. And I'm not too good at English so, I know there will be a ton of grammatical mistakes in this novel also. Well, in the beginning, you may find it boring or confusing, but as time passes, so many changes will be seen in the characters. You may find Abhimanyu helpless in the first few chapters because I have designed his character like this. What happened with him, What made him so like, you'll know the reason for it later in the novel. You may find female character a bit arrogant. But let me tell you that my female character is the sweetest character you have ever met but some such things have happened in her past life which have left her broken. There are about 100+ chapters in this Novel. So, you can't judge a book by its cover, right?😁 So please read till last, and then share your review and experience with me.

Okay, You can judge and criticize this book in any way. And I know, after posting this story, I'll get mixed reviews. And I'm totally ready for that and also it is going to be okay for me. Wattpad is a public platform and everyone has the right to comment and share their thoughts. But please, I'm requesting you guys! Don't raise a word against me.

________..________.._______.._________..________..___

Keep some points in your mind before reading this Novel :-