chapter 20

Holloween outfit^^^

The next day, Josh and I got ready for the holloween party, Josh decided to dress like Dracula while I decided to dress like a scream queen.

So as we walk through the party, I spot Matt dressed like a plumber, and I can't help but wonder. Shit, how am I going to kidnap him. He's surrounded by his friends.

So I put on my mask and blend in with the crowd and wait for my move.

Matt pov

After being stuck here for hours, I decided to go get some refreshments for the group, I decided to leave out damon, just so I could piss him off.

But while I was making drinks, something was shot into my neck, and the next thing I saw was black.

Josh pov

J: Holy shit, what are we going to do, Aurora?

A: Quick grab his legs. I'll grab his face, and let's take him to the mystic grill. It's closed, so no one is in there.

J: ok

Some time later

Aurora pov

We have him tied up to a chair, and we told him we need the traveler knife or else we'll kill elena. I thought adding that part would be effective, but it actually worked. He told us where the knife was. So while Josh went to get it and I lm watching Matt.

I wanted to take the knife because im a body jumper, and that knife is the only thing that can kill me, so I had to get it off their hands and get it into my own.

J: All right, got the knife

Josh yells out. I decided to leave Matt on the chair and jump in the car. Josh brought around. And as we see the leaving mystic falls so soon sign I get a call. It's cami. Why is she calling?

A: Hey Cami, what's up?

C: Listen, I need some help. There have been these murders and I need help to interrigate this old vampire. You're a very strong vampire, and I need you as backup.

After a moment of silence

A: I'll be there soon.