chapter 14

*Aurora dress for the party*

Aurora pov

I'm really excited and nervous for the

party marcel is planning especially

since the mikaelsons will be attending

So as I'm walking through the doors to the compound, I can't help but be at aww over the design of the party.

Then I see the mikaelsons at the corner of my eye, so as a carry-on, I race to the bar to have a few tequila shots. From what I've learned, a few tequila shots for a 900 year old vampire is like a straw of beer for a child.

Then, after taking a few shots, I look over to my left and see Elijiah coming over. Oh boy.

"Hello Aurora, may I have this dance?"
He asks while everyone is dancing to the song dandelions

Reluctantly, I nod and smile a little.

As we're dancing, he's looking at me with something of admiration.

"What?" I asked, almost a little flustered

"OH, nothing you need to worry about." He says with a side smile.

"You seem different." oh I say "um I changed my hair and have a few piercings."

"No, your aura, how you present yourself, you just seem....different?"

Then you decided to hide your face in his shoulder. You were terrified. What if he's figuring out your body snatcher!

Elijiah pov

I couldn't get it out of my head. She seemed so different, then she put her head and rested it on my shoulder for a minute. Then, after a while, I wanted to see that face of hers and grabbed her hand to make her spin.

But Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Klaus pov

Saying I was jealous was an understatement, seeing Aurora dance with my brother made me mad so I decided to step in.

"Excuse me elijiah but I believe it's my turn now" I say looking at him with dark eyes.

"Of course, brother."

Then he left

Aurora pov

Wow, so that just happened, but then the song changed to perfect by Ed Sheeran.

I started dancing but, he wouldn't stop staring at me as well but before he could say anything we hear the clink of a champaign bottle

Excuse me, everyone, marcel says, tonight I commence this evening with a new friend of mine, gia.

She is the new vampire in the group so without further adow, continue the evening.

After the quick announcement I say Excuse me to nik and make my way,twardes gia."

"HI, I'm Aurora."

"Nice to meet you, I'm gia."