63. May 25th. Saturday.

Journey POV.
I have a good feeling today. we went to Metro Diner. Chase got Coffee with Bissell Breakfast Two eggs any style, bacon, toast, hashbrowns, and a short stack of pancakes. kids got water. I got tea. Lilly got Bacon Avocado Scramble Bowl Avocado, bacon, scrambled eggs, and roasted grape tomatoes, served over hashbrowns and drizzled with Hollandaise sauce. River got Croissant French Toast Four pieces of a light, buttery croissant, battered and grilled to perfection. Topped with powdered sugar. Rose got Meat Lovers Omelet Bacon, sausage, ham and cheddar cheese. Served with toast and hashbrowns. I got Three Egg Breakfast Three eggs any style, hashbrowns, toast, and choice of meat: bacon. we all got Chocolate Cake Double layer chocolate cake infused with rich Hershey’s fudge icing and chocolate chip morsels. then we went to track to check stuff. then we went to lunch at Chili Man. we got some hot dogs. then we went back to the track for the
BetMGM 300.
Starting Grid.
1 Ty Gibbs
2 Kyle Busch.
3 Chandler Smith.
4 Jesse Love.
5 Jeb Burton.
6 Cole Custer.
7 Sheldon Creed.
8 Austin Hill
9 Justin Allgaier.
10 Brandon Jones.
11 AJ Allmendinger.
12 Parker Retzlaff
13 Sam Mayer.
14 Matt DiBenedetto.
15 Taylor Gray.
16 Sammy Smith.
17 Anthony Alfredo.
18 Noah Gragson.
19 Riley Herbst.
20 Garrett Smithley
21 Ryan Sieg.
22 Ryan Ellis
23 Brennan Poole
24 Jeremy Clements.
25 Leland Honeyman.
26 Dean Thompson
27 Kyle Weatherman
28 Parker Kligerman
29 Shane van Gisbergen
30 Chase Elliott.
31 Blaine Perkins
32 Hailie Deegan
33 Dawson Cram
34 Kyle Sieg.
35 Patrick Emerling
36 Josh Williams.
37 Natalie Decker
38 JJ Yeley.
Green flag.
Start of Stage one.
35, JJ Yeley spin on their qualifying laps.
Kyle Weatherman to the rear unapproved adjustments.
LAP 1 54 leads the field to green with Kyle Busch on the inside. Ty Gibbs beats Kyle Busch into turn one and takes the lead.
LAP 3 Sheldon Creed and Cole Custer make slight contact battling down the back stretch, both are able to continue.
LAP 7 Chase Elliott has gained 11 spots early after qualifying toward the back of the field.
LAP 16 Justin Allgaier drives up to 3rd from his 9th place starting position by being one of the only cars to run the bottom line on both ends.
LAP 22 Kyle Busch has chased down Ty Gibbs and passes him for the lead on the inside.
LAP 31 AJ Allmendinger makes contact with the Riley Herbst and spins him into the inside wall, bringing out the caution. Riley Herbst has major damage to the nose and is done for the day.
LAP 32 Everybody on the lead lap except Jesse Love, Chase Elliott, Anthony Alfredo, JJ Yeley, Kyle Sieg pit. Ty Gibbs beats Kyle Busch off of pit road. Cole Custer gains 3 spots on pit road.
LAP 33 Matt DiBenedetto safety violation, Hailie Deegan free pass.
LAP 37 Jesse Love leads the field to the restart with Chase Elliott on his inside. Ty Gibbs shoves Chase Elliott into turn one and then passes him to take the lead. Justin Allgaier restarted 8th and moves into 2nd.
LAP 38 Anthony Alfredo drifts high, gets into the wall, and has to pit for a flat tire.
LAP 42 Justin Allgaier dives low on Ty Gibbs and makes the pass to take the lead.
LAP 47 Justin Allgaier wins stage 1.
End of stage one.
1 Justin Allgaier.
2 Ty Gibbs
3 Kyle Busch.
4 Brandon Jones.
5 AJ Allmendinger.
6 Sammy Smith.
7 Austin Hill
8 Chandler Smith.
9 Ryan Sieg.
10 Cole Custer.
LAP 48 Natalie Decker free pass.
LAP 49 Sheldon Creed, Brennan Poole, Jeb Burton, Parker Retzlaff, Chase Elliott, Jesse Love, JJ Yeley, Leland Honeyman, Jeremy Clements, Kyle Sieg, Blaine Perkins, Garrett Smithley, Josh Williams, Dawson Cram, Natalie Decker, Matt DiBenedetto pit with all others staying out.
Start of stage two.
LAP 53 Justin Allgaier leads the field to the restart with Ty Gibbs on the outside. Justin Allgaier maintains the lead in turn one. Ty Gibbs gets loose and makes light contact with the wall in turn 3 and drops to 6th.
LAP 58 Sheldon Creed is the first car on tires. He restarted in 21st and has raced back into the Top 10 since the restart.
LAP 65 Ty Gibbs has moved back into 3rd despite the damage to his right side, Sheldon Creed has moved into the Top 5 with his fresher tires.
LAP 70 AJ Allmendinger forced to pit from 16th with a tire going down.
LAP 71 Justin Allgaier and Kyle Busch race within a second of each other for the lead, and have pulled away from 3rd by over 4 seconds.
LAP 74 Parker Kligerman spins by himself in turn 4 and makes contact with the inside wall, and stalls at the entry to pit road, bringing out the caution.
LAP 75 AJ Allmendinger free pass.
LAP 76 Brandon Jones pits early despot pit road being closed with a brake issue, he was 19th.
LAP 77 Sheldon Creed, Chase Elliott, Jeb Burton, Parker Retzlaff, Sammy Smith, Brennan Poole, Jeremy Clements, Kyle Weatherman, Leland Honeyman, Matt DiBenedetto, Dean Thompson, Josh Williams, Kyle Sieg, Shane Van Gisbergen, Patrick Emerling, Blaine Perkins stay out with all others pitting. Justin Allgaier first off of pit road.
LAP 80 Sheldon Creed brings the field to the restart with Chase Elliott on the outside, Sheldon Creed easily clears him into turn one and keeps the lead.
LAP 84 After restarting 18th, Kyle Busch has moved up to 2nd with Justin Allgaier right behind.
LAP 86 Kyle Busch and Justin Allgaier pass Sheldon Creed, giving Kyle Busch the lead.
LAP 87 Justin Allgaier passes Kyle Busch to take the lead.
LAP 92 Justin Allgaier wins stage 2.
End of stage two.
1 Justin Allgaier.
2 Kyle Busch.
3 Austin Hill
4 Sam Mayer.
5 Sheldon Creed.
6 Ty Gibbs
7 Ryan Sieg.
8 Chandler Smith.
9 Jesse Love.
10 Noah Gragson.
LAP 93 Anthony Alfredo free pass.
LAP 94 All drivers except Noah Gragson pit. Justin Allgaier first off of pit road. Jesse Love gains 6 spots.
LAP 95 Justin Allgaier, Austin Hill, Kyle Weatherman speeding.
Start of stage three.
LAP 97 Noah Gragson brings the field to the green with Jesse Love on the inside. Sheldon Creed shoves Jesse Love into the lead on the bottom.
LAP 104 Justin Allgaier has gained 16 positions after restarting 30th due to penalty. He is up to 14th.
LAP 109 Kyle Busch makes the pass on Jesse Love for the lead, just as Kyle Sieg spins in turn two to bring out the caution.
LAP 110 Anthony Alfredo free pass.
LAP 111 Noah Gragson, Cole Custer, Hailie Deegan, Leland Honeyman, Kyle Sieg pit while all others stay out. Noah Gragson and Cole Custer had and an extra set of tires in comparison to the other contenders. Chase Elliott and Sammy Smith still have an extra set of tires on most of the field.
LAP 114 Kyle Busch takes the inside for the restart with Jesse Love on the outside. Cole Custer is the first car on tires starting 27th. Kyle Busch maintains the lead.
LAP 120 Sheldon Creed has a problem with the right rear brake rotor and is forced to pit from 8th place. His day is over.
LAP 121 Sam Mayer and Kyle Busch battle side-by-side for the lead.
LAP 125 Cole Custer has made it into the Top 5.
LAP 127 Sam Mayer is able to finally clear Kyle Busch and move into the lead.
LAP 139 Sam Mayer has pulled away over 2 seconds.
LAP 143 Shane Van Gisbergen and AJ Allmendinger pit to start the green flag cycle from 20th.
LAP 144 Jesse Love pits.
LAP 145 Taylor Gray, Ryan Sieg, Austin Hill, Jeb Burton, Patrick Emerling, Jeremy Clements pit. Ryan Sieg, Jeb Burton speeding.
LAP 146 Ty Gibbs, Justin Allgaier, Parker Retzlaff pit.
LAP 147 Cole Custer, Chase Elliott, Chandler Smith pit, Chase Elliott slides trying to slow down for pit road.
LAP 148 Sam Mayer, Brandon Jones, Sammy Smith pit.
LAP 149 Noah Gragson, Anthony Alfredo pit.
LAP 150 Kyle Busch pits from the lead after staying out longer than most of the other leaders.
LAP 152 Kyle Sieg has yet to pit and is leading. Sam Mayer leads all cars that have pit in 3rd over Ty Gibbs.
LAP 156 Sam Mayer catches and passes Kyle Sieg to retake the lead.
LAP 170 Ryan Ellis wrecks from 24th bringing out the caution.
LAP 171 Anthony Alfredo free pass.
LAP 172 All but Noah Gragson on the lead lap pit. Justin Allgaier wins the race off of pit road by taking two tires, followed by Cole Custer and Sam Mayer.
LAP 173 Chase Elliott, Shane Van Gisbergen, and Sammy Smith are the only cars on the lead lap with sticker tires, all others that pit are on scuffs. Justin Allgaier pitted for right side scuffs.
LAP 175 Noah Gragson leads the restart with Justin Allgaier on the inside. Sam Mayer makes contact with Noah Gragson, nearly spinning him and causing him to fall back. Justin Allgaier to takes the lead. Shane Van Gisbergen gets into the outside wall in turn 3 after getting squeezed by Taylor Gray.
LAP 177 Ty Gibbs makes contact with the right rear of Justin Allgaier, turning him into the front stretch wall and ending his race.
LAP 178 Jeremy Clements free pass.
LAP 179 Ty Gibbs pits after contact causes the right front tire to start going flat. Noah Gragson also pits.
LAP 183 Sam Mayer brings the field to the green with Chase Elliott on the outside, Chase Elliott takes the lead in turn two.
LAP 185 Cole Custer and Austin Hill make contact on the front stretch. Austin Hill cut a tire and collected Cole Custer and Chandler Smith while heading into the wall. Austin Hill stays in the throttle on Cole Custer's bumper and spins him out in the back stretch to bring out the caution.
LAP 186 Jeb Burton free pass.
LAP 187 Cole Custer, Austin Hill, Chandler Smith, and Jesse Love pit to repair their cars.
LAP 189 Chase Elliott leads the field to the restart with Sam Mayer on the outside, Chase Elliott retains the lead while Sam Mayer drifts up into the outside wall.
LAP 200 Chase Elliott holds off Brandon Jones to win.
1 Chase Elliott.
2 Brandon Jones.
3 Sammy Smith.
4 Sam Mayer.
5 AJ Allmendinger.
6 Kyle Busch.
7 Ryan Sieg.
8 Josh Williams.
9 Ty Gibbs
10 Noah Gragson.
11 Kyle Weatherman
12 Taylor Gray.
13 Jeremy Clements.
14 Parker Retzlaff
15 Shane van Gisbergen
16 Anthony Alfredo.
17 Jeb Burton.
18 Chandler Smith.
19 Kyle Sieg.
20 Hailie Deegan
21 JJ Yeley
22 Dawson Cram.
23 Leland Honeyman.
24 Garrett Smithley
25 Austin Hill
26 Matt DiBenedetto.
27 Ryan Ellis
28 Jesse Love.
29 Natalie Decker
30 Patrick Emerling
31 Brennan Poole
32 Cole Custer.
33 Justin Allgaier.
34 Dean Thompson
35 Blaine Perkins
36 Sheldon Creed.
37 Parker Kligerman
38 Riley Herbst.
we ran to victory line to celebrate with him and then after Chase did what he needed to do. we went to Harrisburg Family House. we all got Mtn Dew. Chase got Baked Lasagna Pasta Noodles layered with Ground Beef, Ricotta & Romano Cheese topped with Meat Sauce & Mozzarella Cheese. River got Baked Spaghetti Parmigiana Spaghetti topped with Marinara Sauce & Melted Mozzarella Cheese. Rose got Beef Ravioli Beef filled Ravioli topped with Marinara Sauce & Melted Mozzarella Cheese. Lilly got Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Fettuccine Alfredo topped with slices of Grilled Chicken Breast. I got the famous Athens marinated beef strips Tender Strips of Flank Steak, marinated and grilled to perfection. Served with steamed rice and gravy. then we all got Banana Pudding.
then we went back to the track for NASCAR Cup Series 5:05 pm Practice and Qualifying.
William Byron spins early in practice. Yet, he was able to keep it out of the wall.
Chris Buescher blows a tire at corner entry. He backs it hard into the wall and a backup car is now likely.
Tyler Reddick will take part in qualifying. However, that team suffered a penalty during inspection and he’ll be starting from the rear of the field. The field is split into two groups for the opening round of qualifying. The top 5 from each group advance into the final qualifying round.
Chase Briscoe got tight off turn four on his qualifying lap. He ran out of track and brushed the wall lightly.  Top 5 (Group A) :
1 Tyler Reddick (29.714)
2 Christopher Bell (29.714).
3 Michael McDowell (29.766).
4 Ross Chastain (29.774).
5 William Byron (29.813).
NASCAR Qualifying – Top 5 (Group B) :
1 Martin Truex Jr (29.524).
2 Alex Bowman (29.529).
3 Ty Gibbs (29.621)
4 Kyle Larson (29.711).
5 Chase Elliott (29.735).
Kyle Larson got loose on his qualifying run in round two. He was able to save it and complete the lap but he’ll start 10th.
Ty Gibbs will start from the pole position. He turned a lap at 29.355 seconds.
then we went to Ninety’s Dessert Bar. Rose got Biscoff Cookie then she got Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bread Pudding. Lilly got Strawberry Shortcake with Cinnamon Toast Crunch rim then she got Strawberry shortcake macaron sandwich. Chase got Salted caramel, brownie crumble, and peanut butter drizzle milkshake then he got Mint chocolate chip. River got Sugar cookie milkshake then she got Smores macaron sandwich. I got Ore (Oh My Gosh) milkshake then I got Oreo cookie sundae. then Chase and I got Gooey warm chocolate chip cookie with cookies and cream ice cream. then I was laying in bed almost sleep when I went on Facebook and saw my cousins wife passed last night. they know each other sense they were 14 and 13. they been married for 7 years. danm always in 3s. guess I'll be going to another funeral this year. I cut my phone off and Chase held me as we sleep. hopefully for tomorrow coca cola 600.