3. January 9th.

Journey POV.
Its Day 2. we're in Nassau, Bahamas. we get ready and go eat breakfasts. River said"oh Hey Sammy." he smile and said"Hey there little red. how are you this fine morning." I smile as they argue like siblings. then William said"Hey Sammy Jake wanna play some ball letter." they smile and said"sure little Billy. and who is this cutie." I said"this is Toby my grandson." Jake said"danm. thats hot. I mean Nice." I giggle as he ran off. Sammy said"I'm sorry about him oh Hello I'm Sammy I'm the new driver for the 8. and you." Jack said"I'm Jack I was killed but I lived. nice to meet you." then we talk as we eat. then we went Ashore little after 9:30 AM. we walked around then we went to the beach. then it was time to Aboard. after we got ready we went to eat. then we went to the pool and River William took Toby to the kids room. then we met back the room and then went to a show. then bed. but I let William go with Sammy and Jake to play basketball and some games. he be fine. then River was looking after Toby. I was reading some thing Dad sent me. then I did some work then around 12:30 William walk in and said"Mama Sammy wants to talk to you." I nod and closed the door behind me. Sammy said"Hey I'm sorry for him coming back late." I smile and said"its not a problem he good kid. and so are you. good night Sammy." he smile and nod. I close the door and locked it. William said"Mama thanks I had so much fun. Sammy is so cool. oh Jack thank you for invite me best birthday gift ever." I said"Hey what about every thing I ever got you. hmm." he smile and said"Mama you know what I mean good night." I smile as I fell asleep.