61. May 23. Thursday.

Journey POV.
I wake up to see Rose talking to River about Sammy. I smile as I make my way over and said"good morning." they both nod and went to their room to talk. I smile as I get ready ^. then we went to Village Corner Comfort Kitchen & Bar. we got Iced Tea. River got Cheesy eggs and bacon. Rose got Chicken and waffles comes with bacon too. Chase got Chicken and waffles with a side of bacon. Lilly got The BLT Cajun Fries. I got Chocolate chip waffles with bacon. then got Doo Wop Dessert. then we went to Alexandriana Historic Site. then we went to Little Hope Creek Greenway. we went to lunch at Mac's Speed Shop. River and I got Watermelon red bull. Rose and Chase got tea. Lilly got water with Buffalo Chicken Wrap jam packed with juicy chicken. we got Nacho Fries with the cheese. Chase got Lemon Pepper wings. River got Fried chicken Sammie w fries and a side of Mac n cheese. Rose got Pulled Pork Plate. I got plan NC western 1/2 lb. burger, cheddar cheese, apple wood smoked bacon, western bbq sauce. we got banana pudding with nilla wafers and whipped cream. then got  hot fudge brownie for two served warm with vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, and caramel. then we went to Idlewild Road Park. then we went to Little Sugar Creek Greenway. then we went to Michael Waltrip Taproom. Chase got beer and so did I. then Rose got water with Chicken tenders. River got water with The Bobby Ray. Lilly got water with Tots with beer cheese and bacon. Chase got wings. I got Chicken tenders then got Fried Oreos. then we was back to the hotel and walk around or watch TV until we fall asleep.