31. March 13. Wednesday.

🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁
warning.
🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁

Journey POV.
I woke up by the sun hitting my face, As I opened my eyes, the warmth of the sun enveloped me, spreading a cozy feeling through out my body. I stretch my arms, relishing in the sensation of the sun's rays on my skin. A smile crept on my face, when the strong arm of my husband surrounded my waist, pulling me close to his chest. I feel the beating of his heart against my back and it fills me with a sense of love and security. He kisses the back of my hair and whispers, "Good morning, baby girl." I turn around in his embrace and look into his eyes. "Good morning" I leaned into a kiss, As I close my eyes and feel his lips on mine, I get lost in the moment, feeling every sensation and emotion that the kiss elicits. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer, deepening the kiss. All worries and thoughts slip away "I gotta shower" I says still lost in the lust, I pushed myself off him but does not succeed when he pulls in for another passionate kiss. "I love ya stinky ass, you stay here" I chuckled on to his lips, "Chase, I really gotta go." I peck his lips one more time, before he rolls on to his back, playfully grumbles. "Ohh relax." I say, teasingly. I went in the bathroom and The warm water hits my face, washing away any remnants of sleep and refreshing me. I close my eyes and let the water flow over my body, a familiar arm surrounds my waist, by pushing my naked wet back into his chest. I feel Chase's warm skin against mine and I lean back into his embrace. He kisses my neck, sending shivers down my spine, and I can feel the heat of desire starting to build again. "I missed you" he whispers in my ear, his breath hot against my skin. I turn around in his arms and look into his eyes, feeling the same way. I lean in for another kiss. I feel his dick against my belly, getting harder for each second. He starts kissing along my jaw, finding the spot I desire the most. I close my eyes, feeling the sensations that his kisses bring. my heart races as he finds that sensitive spot on my neck and nibbles gently, sending shivers down my spine, letting small moans out in the shower. my hands finding their way to his hair, pulling him closer. my hands gently move down where he needs me the most. my hand carefully wraps around his hard dick, slowly stroking it underneath the hot water. The feeling of my hand and the sensation of the water drops on his sensitive head, makes him groan out. "Oh Baby girl." I shut him up by kissing him deeply, continuing the kiss along his jaw, feeling the stubble tickle my lips. I feel his dick twitching in between my hands, "nah ah, not yet" I teasingly whisper, making him buckle his hips against my hand. "Baby let be inside you" Chase pants out, his voice filled with desire and longing. "Ohhh is my Daddy, begging for me" I tease, smiling as I pull away from the kiss. “Please” he moan out, when my thumb presses down against his head, wiping away the precum. "Please what?" I ask, my voice low and filled with amusement."Please don't stop" Chase moans out, his voice filled with need and desire. "I need you." I smile, feeling a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment. He lifts me up against the cold glass, my legs surrounding his hips. He lines himself up with my entrance, not letting me adjust one bit to him. I moan out his name, by the shock and pleas of him filling me. my arms surrounds his neck making me push myself closer to him. His thrust are hard and deep, pressing the one desired spot inside me every time. I already feel the pressure build up inside me, his hand underneath me, slowly travels over to my throbbing cunt. Messaging the sensitive clit, my nails digging into the skin of the back of his neck, he hiss at the feeling. His pace speeds up, while deepening "oh gosh, Chase I’m gonna come" I mumble against his chest "Come on baby, come on my cock" he said while feeling the walls of me clench around him, tightening the grip of his hands in between my fingers. I threw my head back against the glass, moaning and panting out loudly. The sounds and feeling is enough to send him over the edge, he groans before he fills me up with his cum, my walls milking the last bit of him. "Oh baby girl, you’re so good!" he gently laid a kiss on my mouth, slowly settling me down. The sensation of my high has still not worn off, making it hard to stand. but then we get ready to start our day.
🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁
I got dress and went to the office. I clocked in start my day. then left around five some thing. supper was on the table its pizza we eat and watch TV until we fell asleep. until Mae woke up hungry.