1. December 31 2023.

Journey POV.
I wake up get started with stuff need to be done. Tommy walk in the living room and said"Lily and I are going to a party at a friend of mine." I nod. I smile and said"good luck." he smile and nod. then River ran in and said"Mama Jack is back and he said he was going to take us on a Cruise." I said"I'll talk to him okay don't get your hope up." she nod. then Casey walk in from outside. he said"Jack is here." I smile and hug him. he said"so River told you." I nod then I said"we could go for William birthday. its the fifth of Jan." he said"its not the fifth but sure." then Chase said"Hey can you babysit for us Journey and I have to go to a party. Ryan ask hes girlfriend to marry him and she said yes of course but we're going." Jack said"of course." I said"no party here. or y'all won't be going." they nod. I got ready. then we left.

🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁
                    skip time.                        🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁

January 1st 2024.

Chase POV.
I wake up to see Journey cuddling up to me. then I look at the clock its 2:30 in the afternoon. Journey woke up and said"huh I thought we was going to stay with Ryan place what happened." then Jack knock on the door and open it he said"Ryan called me to come get you two. Mama you don't remember any thing." Journey said" no and I didn't drink any thing bad." I said"I did but still." Jack said" some one was trying to split up y'all and almost got killed by a redhead." I look at Journey to see her asleep. I nod as he walk out closed the door too.