33. Friday March 15.

Journey POV.
we went to Cracker Barrel Old Country Store. I got peach mimosa first then I got Hot Chocolate. then River and I got Bottled Root Beer. Chase and Noah got Coffee. Noah got Pancake Tacos grilled Buttermilk Pancakes, each folded and filled with Thick Sliced Bacon and an over hard fried egg and topped with shredded Colby Cheese. Chase got Momma's French Toast Breakfast Sourdough bread hands dipped in our special egg batter and griddled with two eggs and Smoked Sausage. River got Fresh Berry French Toast Bake Thick cut bread with layers of brown sugar and cream cheese filling, topped with berries, whipped cream and powder sugar. Served with Strawberry Syrup and bacon. I got two buttermilk pancakes with scrambled eggs and Bacon. River said"so how is the gocart I'll be racing." I smile as Chase told her and I was talking to Noah about what we wanted to do today. then we went to Worley's Cave. then we went to supper at Johnny Brusco's New York Style Pizza. we all got tea. we started on Garlic knots with cheese. then we got pizzas. then we get ready for the race. we got every thing ready and done. every thing was going right and we were Green. River started from third row with a boy from Bristol. he wasn't given nothing. then there was a wreck three boys was out. so only 7 left in the race. River Restart beside the same boy again gave her nothing. I can hear both Chase and Noah yelling well Noah was. Chase was telling her how to get by the smart way. until the boy bumped into her and away she went. I could see her red hair on fire now. but she got back right and start in the back. then the Restart the boy goes for the lead and got it. he leads for about 13 laps until River got to him and was going for the lead. she again was smart learn from her Daddy. then she was in the lead but then the boy almost lost it but saved it. two to go River was in the lead with a good lead until the Boy was back. he was going for the lead but River blocked him then he tried to go another way still didn't get it on the last lap he went for the wreck like before and wreck himself as River went across the start finish line. we have a fun time in victory line and then we clean up and went to sleep so we can get up in the morning. hope some one fights.