The second encounter

The next day morning 8:30 am Vikram was getting ready in his home. He stays in an apartment with raghav.

"Dei enna inikey shoot start pandrangala un padathuku"raghav asked. "Dei adhukullaiya enna...ippo hero va mattu tah cast panirukanga ini tha matha artist laam cast panni shoot poradhuku epdiyo innum one month aagum da"Vikram said. "Appo iniku edhuku vara solirukanga"asked Raghav.

"Iniku script narrate pandra nu solirukaru director. Aproo pre production work laam inila irundu start pandrangalama atha vara solirukaru"Vikram said.

"Seri un passion kana modhal step iniku eduthu vekka pora all the best macha" raghav hugged Vikram and patted his shoulder. Vikram reciprocated the hug with a smile and mumbled a thank you and left to the director's office in raghav's bike as he don't want to be late on his first day itself.

"Keerthi evening late aaguma?" Meera asked. "terila meera velaiya poruthu tah" Keerthi said."illa appa veetuku vara solirukaru so keys Naa keela watchman ta kuduthutu poren nee vangiko" Meera instructed. "Enaku tha yaarum illa... Naa Inga taniya veedu eduthu thangura..unaku tah alazgana oru family iruku la nee yen di Inga vandu enkooda kastapatutu iruka? Peasama unga appa amma koodave irukalaam la" Keerthi said with care.

Meera's face fell hearing her words. "Keerthi! Unaku Naa unkooda irukuradu pudikala na soliru Naa vera engyachu Edam paathukura aana please en family kitta Mattum poga sollatha" Meera said with a straight face. "Hey Naa apdi mean panala apdi enna innu unaku Avanga mela kovan nu tah keta"Keerthi said placing her hand on Meera's shoulder.

"Pinna enna Keerthi soodhatam aadi enga appa paadhi Sotha alichutaru yen nu keta enga Amma vaiye adika vararu ipdi ethana naal tah poruthukuradhu sollu. Apdi enna anda gambling mela enga appa ku aasai. Naa innu anga irundena konja naala ellathaiyum elandu kadasila ennaiye vithuruvaru" meera's voice broke due to the lump in her throat. "Meera sorry di teriyama soliten nee anga laam povena Inga en koodave iru podhum" Keerthi said and hugged Meera.

"Ellam innu konja naal tah Keerthi nee vena paaru kandipa en life a share panikurathukaga oruthara naa thedi kandupudipa. Apdi oruthan kedachutan na Naa en appa mogathuka kooda mulikama en life partner kooda romba thooram poiruven" Meera said with lots of hope and dreams. Keerthi decided to tease her"Maharani ivlo confident a solringa na unga maharaja va eppovo thedi kandupudichutinga polaiye" Meera blushed hearing her words, and it was her turn now," Naa kandupudikuradu irukatum Keerthi, enaku munadi neenga kalyanam panipinga polaiye" Meera said.

"Yaaru?" Keerthi frowned. "Adhukulla maranduta maari nadikatha atha anda kiss Avan tana"Keerthi said with a teasy smirk. While Keerthi blushed at her statement. After their banters Keerthi started her scooter to reach director's office.

All the way she was thinking about Meera, her situation, about her Father loosing all the assets he owns to the gambling friends. She was manifesting for Meera to get someone who could look after her and protect her with all his life.

Meera though being a heir of an affluent family, She was not treated right by her own father. Her father is an alcoholic and lost all his money in gambling without even thinking of his daughter's future or his family.

Keerthi being an orphan met Meera in college and their friendship journey started from there. Being a best friend of Meera, Keerthi always wishes only best for her friend Meera.

Thinking about her future she lost the control of her scooter and dashed on the other vechile making the person who was standing near the vechile fall down. "Ayoyo" she sighed and rushed to help the person but stopped after seeing his face.

To her shock it was our Vikram "aiyooo" Vikram was screaming in pain while Keerthi was starring at him. "Aathi! Ivan anda kiss thane enna Meera sonna maariye nadakuthu" she thought to herself while her trance was broken by Vikram. "Enga" he shouted making her jerk. "Thalli vitadhum illama paathutu nikiringa Inga enna padama katranga"he yelled.
"Ayoyo sorry sorry"she gave her hand for him to get up then they lifted his bike.

Vikram's shirt was full of mud and his hair and face was a mess due to the fall, yet he looked hansome, some strands of hair was falling on his forehead and due to the slight breeze his hair strands were shaking with the rthym of the breeze. His soft eyes, little blunt imperfect nose,his cute pink lips which was half hided by his moustache made her heart flutter.

Keerthi was still admiring him with a bit nervousness as she was tensed that what if he finds that she was the girl he kissed but all her imagination broke when he shouted "konjamaachu arivu iruka". Keerthi thought to herself. "Enna aniku konjunaru iniku thituraru".

"Kanna enga vechutu vandi oturinga modhalla oota teriyalaina edhuku vandi oturinga" he yelled. That was enough to trigger Keerthi " hello enna vitta overa peasikite pora Inga vandu unna yaaru vandiya park panna sonadhu"Keerthi shouted back. "For your kind information idhu parking area Inga vandiya nirutha tah seivanga thappa vandadhu neenga"Vikram glared.

"Hello mister rules party road na accident nadaka tah seiyum naa tah thappa Vanda na nee enna un Kanna poramandailaiya vechurunda"Keerthi yelled. "Dho paaru overa peasuna unaku avlo tah mariyathai paathuko thappa vandutu oru apology kooda kekama peacha peasura"Vikram shouted.
"Paaru meratura vela laam vechukatha"Keerthi.
"Apdi tah di meratuva enna di panuva"Vikram.
"Edeyy di ya neetha da dalda"Keerthi.
They started to throw words on each other until the public came to separate them.

After the bad incident Vikram rushed to the office. "Excuse me director a pakanum" Vikram enquired to the receptionist and was asked to wait in the lobby. "Cha ponna Ava pei thappa Ava mela vechukitu en kitta vandu enna kathu kathura" he crused her. "Ponna na epdi irukanum"he thought and suddenly his mind flashed to the day before happenings a smile appeared in his lips. "Nethu patheney oruthangala teriyama kiss panadhuke paravailla nu soft a solitu vekka patutu odunanga ponnu na Avangala maari irukanum" his trance broke when he was called in.

"Cha manushana Avan inda kathu kathuraan edho teriyama idhichute adhuku poitu.... Nethu paatha aala ivan nethu avlo silent a irundan ippo paaru nalla kaachal Vanda kanchana pei aata, aie Meera enna di sonna Naa Ivana love pananuma enna poi nalla 6 adi ku oru paalangenathula thalla pathiye, idhuku aproo Ivana life la Naa paaka koodathu" she cursed to herself and went to the director office.

"Excuse me sir" Vikram asked entering into director's cabin. "Yes Vikram come in" the director said. "Enna hero first day vey late a" he teased. Though the word hero made him happy he felt bad fot being late on the first day and cursed her in his mind. He mumbled a sorry and was made to sit by the director.

"Ok Vikram shoot start aaga innum 15 days kitta iruku iniku en assistant director ungaluku script narrate panuvanga, nalila irundu avanga ungala movie character ku etha maari train Panuvanga regular a vandurunga" director said. "Sir training?" Vikram was confused. "Neenga natural actor tah Vikram but still neenga camera ku pudusu Nala chinna chinna corrections iruku adhuku tah inda training and namma panna poradhu oru love story, inda kaalathula love stories laam yaarume edhukuradu illa love naale thappu nu nenaikuranga, so motha padame unga kaila tah Vikram iruku neenga nadikura nadipula audience nu love mela vechurka paarvaiye maaranum caste kaga religion kaaga ini enda lovers um piriyave koodathu, this flim is going to be a trend setter for love stories.kandipa idhu 1990 oda oru revolution a irukanum" the director said.

While Vikram was proud that he got a very big opportunity and also responsible to give his 100 percent.
"Enga assistant director ungala panathupanga you can be very comfortable with her" the director said and took the telephone and called the receptionist who attended in seconds. "Keerthi ya cabin ku vara sollu" he said.

A few mins later Keerthi opened the door and wished the director "Keerthi Ivar tah Naa sonna actor Vikram, Vikram this is Keerthi my AD" Vikram turned to see her at the same time she too saw him both were shocked to see each other here
"Ivala/ Ivana" both said together.

To be continued...
Ok hope you like the chapter and sorry for the delay. I was not well for a week. updates will be regular here after.
Don't forget to vote and comment❤️🦋
With love
Keers_here❤️🦋