And that's how they met

Author's note: from this chapter we are going to the actual plot narrater Pavi will read the story in keerthi's pov that is the book which Keerthi wrote and we will be reading it in the author's pov that is me. So don't get confused

Pavi started reading "paagam ondru santhipu"

Chennai 1990
"Preethi please purinjuko, ippo kooda enaku nee na avlo pudikum.aana nee aasa padra vazkaiya enala unaku enikume kuduka mudiyadu Preethi. Enga enoda kovathunala unaku edachu aagidumo ngra bayathulaye Naa dhenam dhenam sethutu iruka. inda bayathula namma love eppovo alinju pochu ma" Vikram cried his heart loud.

While all the people around him in the *** studios clapped hands for him."you are a good actor Vikram, inda padathula nee tah hero va pandra congrats and welcome to our team" his favourite director said.vikram's eyes moistened hearing those words.

Ofcourse it was his many years dream,hardwork and literally his life. To become an actor was his only wish he could ask for. And now it had happened only because of his hardwork,talent and patience.

He kept his hand on his chest and said a humble thank you."sir naliku director office vandurunga, script,schedule nu matha visiyam laam anga peasikalaam" one of the assistant direction instructed him.

Vikram and raghav was roaming in the marina beach "epdiyo macha romba varsham poradi unaku inda acting Chance kedauchuruchu"Said raghav. "Hmm aama da inda padathula neetha hero va pandra nu sonna anda vaartha kaga tah macha... ithana naal patta kastam laam"he sighed in relief "aana good things will take time to happen nu solradelaam correct tah la"he smirked.

"Aama da adelaam irukatum nee happya iruka la "raghav asked.
"Irukatha pinna idukaga ethana studios vasal munadi naai maari suthirupa, ethana avamaanam patrupa, ellam anda screen la HERO-VIKRAM ADITHYA nu vara anda oru nimisham kaaga tah macha. Idhuku aprum innu neraiya nadikanum,innum responsible a irukanum" a lone tear escaped from Vikram's eyes. His eyes spoke so many emotions like a school kid winning the first price for the first time. "Nee kavala padatha macha ini un life la nalladhu Mattum tah nadakum"raghav said.

"Dei dei macha anga paaru da suda suda sundal potutu irukanga nee ingeye iru naa poi vaangitu vandara neraiya maanga laam potu, unaku padam kedachadhuku en treat iniku"raghav ran without waiting for his friend's reply making him chuckle.

Vikram was watching the sea. He had an inner peace after so long time. The cool Breeze of the sea were brushing his face which made him to relaxed. Suddenly he noticed a child who was running fell down in the sand and started crying.

"Ayoyo" Vikram jerked and ran towards the small girl and lifted her in his arms. The girl was still crying. He dusted the sand in her legs without hurting her "achocho adi patrucha thangathuku cheri ma aladhinga en chellam la" Vikram tried to console her with his sweet nothings , but the girl didn't seem to stop.

"Thangathuku enna venu anda baloon vaangi tarava, chocolate venuma , anda panjumittai " Vikram said whatever he saw around him but nothing helped him he sighed in defeat.

The girl looked around crying and saw a big Mickey mouse dancing and playing with some children. She pointed towards it and asked him to take her to the Mikey mouse."avlotana venu unaku vaa Naa kootitu poren"Vikram did it happily.

They went near the person who was wearing the Mickey mouse costume while the child still in vikram's hands. The Mickey mouse person streched thier hands towards the child and she jumped on the Mickey mouse and started playing with it giggling and laughing.

Vikram was admiring the cute deo."enga rendu peraiyum oru photo edukuriya" the child asked Vikram he smiled and took his Nokia button phone to click picture.