𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

A/n: welcome back my dear readers, have you missed me? You so much!
No goals, at least for a while, it was frustrating to wait to reach them, but still please bombard me with love whether it be with votes or comments, they always make me happy and motivated.

Warnings: they will probably start to be there more often. In the chapter you will find a scene, albeit brief, of fingering.
Now let's really get started!

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Dear Diary,
it is late at night and the bed in which my body sinks is not my own.
The sheets are cool and intoxicating me with virility, musk and tobacco.
The mattress is soft, and it feels like being lost as if in the arms of the one to whom it belongs.

Jeon Jungkook.

For the second time his bed is hosting me, and this time no storm is involved, whether it is real or not.
It seems my nightmares are beginning to come true: the beings who gave me life, depriving me of love and carefreeness, now claim me by their side.

Obviously not in a kind way.

It was not enough for them to put pressure on the principal to make me come back to Busan so that they could regain control over every aspect of my life.
Now they had sent a man to tail me to trick me back to them.

I already had not the slightest positive regard for them but now I had one more reason to call them monsters.

Then my mind and body have no peace, neither of them hinting at resting so that I can indulge in a deep sleep wrapped in these sheets.

Yet the man from whom I would not have expected the slightest help and compassion had not hesitated for a moment to offer me shelter within the walls of his home, had not hesitated to protect me in that store.

Certainly his manner was not at all conventional, and his hands, which from the reflection of the glass in front of us I could see tracing burning lines of possession and lust along my body, hinted that thanks to him I could escape from the nightmare that my parents were.

Sure, I could escape, but not from him or the dark desires that gripped every part of my being from the moment his eyes met mine.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

It was probably already morning, I could hear birds singing melodiously outside and it was certainly the only cheerful thing in that place.

I had spent the night sleepless, my eyes wide open in the dark for fear that the mysterious man would loom into my life at any moment, taking me by surprise.

I kept watch over the door and the window overlooking the alley; my ears perennially strained for fear of missing some suspicious noise, but all I heard were Jungkook's mumbling groans in the middle of the night as he searched for something to eat or drink in the kitchen I supposed.

He had made no sign of trying to enter my room, to ask me if I wanted something to eat and, especially, if I was okay.
As soon as we arrived in his studio, I didn't utter a word out of both sadness and embarrassment for the past few hours and so did he.

I didn't think he had eaten dinner either because no smell of something good had come from the crack under the bedroom door.
I certainly wasn't in the mood to feel irritated or horny in his presence, so I immediately ran to his room, closing myself in.

But what reason did he have for ignoring me?
I had been pondering all night and had not been able to come to any certain conclusion other than that his protection had an ulterior motive.