Chapter 15

Charumati paced here and there in her room. She is worried, perplexed and confused. She is just hoping for the wellbeing of her children. She is waiting for her husband as he is in a meeting with his board members. After few minutes Vikramaditya came along with his PA. His PA rubbed his eyes to make sure that he is really seeing charumati.

Charumati gave a slight smile to Vikramaditya. He smiled with happiness.

Vikramaditya : hi charu !

Charumati : hi ! I have something to tell you.

Vikramaditya : ok ! Even i have something to tell you !

Charumati : what's that ?

Vikramaditya : you tell first !

Charumati : we have to talk about this in private.

Vikramaditya ordered his PA and guards to leave the place and give some privacy to them.

Charumati : actually I am here to tell that maya didn't do this.

Vikramaditya : why did you feel like that ?

Charumati : if she did that , she wouldn't have dared to come to us and ask for shelter. She know about me very well !

Vikramditya nodded. 

Vikramditya : but we have to keep an eye on her till we find the culprit.

.................

Vaishnav is perplexed after seeing that unknown woman. He is more concerned than ishitha. After the funeral is completed ishitha's mother told ishitha to stay back for a day. She even insisted vaishnav to stay. Ishitha looked at vaishnav as if she is pleading him to stay. He nodded.

In the evening vaishnav thought have taking a stroll around the village. He asked his gaurds to stay back at the hotel at which they are staying and went out. He saw some renovation work going on in the majestic palace beside the hotel. He don't know why but he is getting a familiar feeling with this village. Then he felt someone's presence behind him. It's a woman .He turned around.

Vaishnav : who are you miss ?

The woman gave a confused look.

Kiara : that must be a question that i am supposed to ask. Who are you ? What are you doing here ? 

Vaishnav : I am staying in this hotel. I am here to take a look at this palace as I am hell bored.

Kiara : I am the project manager for this palace renovation. I won't entertain outsiders. Only employees and owners of the property are allowed into my workplace.

Vaishnav : oh ! Fine then ! Can i know your company's name ? Your architecture is really good.

Kiara : it's " under the arch". 

Vaishnav : I think i heard about this company before. what's your MD's name ?

Kiara : Mitravinda Devi.

Vaishnav : she must be a very intelligent old lady.

Kiara : old lady ? 

Kiara laughed out loud.

Kiara : she is around 30 years old !

Vaishnav : what ? 

Vaishnav is amazed by knowing that.

Ishitha : vaishnav ! 

Kiara : isha ! 

Ishitha : kiara ! 

Ishitha and kiara hugged each other as if they are some long lost friends .

Vaishnav : do you guys know each other before ?

Ishitha : yes ! She is my best friend kruthi's sister.

Kiara : yes ! 

Ishitha : kiara ! He is my husband vaishnav.

Kiara : oh ! I failed to recognise him. In your wedding he was a young lad.

Ishitha laughed lightly. Vaishnav is feeling awkward.

Riya who just came there for follow up saw Kiara along with Vaishnav and ishitha.

Riya : kiara ! 

Kiara : yes ma'am !

Riya : your working hours aren't completed. Get back to work first. Talk with your friends later.

Kiara felt humiliated. She excused herself from Vaishnav and ishitha and left the place.

Vaishnav assumed riya as mitra and developed an opinion that she is arrogant.

Vaishnav : i thought this lady called mitravinda devi is extremely intellectual. But she is extremely rude with her employee.

Ishitha : you are wrong ! She is not mitravinda devi. She is riya. She is the CEO and a close associate of mitravinda devi. And I don't think her words are wrong. She behaved in the same way how every employer behaves with their employees when they find them deviated from work.

Vaishnav : whatever !

Ishitha : tell me one thing ! What are you doing here ? 

Vaishnav looked visibly pissed off.

Vaishnav : isha ! I am extremely bored. You very well know that i have an important work. And this is your village. Not mine. I barely know anyone here. I am  feeling lonely. Even you are not staying with me. It's fine. I can understand that you have to stay with your mother now. So, please don't irritate me with your stupidity.

Ishitha : ok ! You think that i am a stupid right ?

Vaishnav : then what about you ?

Ishitha : you even forgot that your so called father's parents are still alive and the place where they live is few kilometres away from here.

Vaishnav is stunned as reality hit him. He almost forgot his grandparents existence. Thanks to his father.

...........

How's the chapter ?