chapter 5

Charumati devi : mitravinda ! What are you doing here ?

Mitra is clueless about what she is supposed to say. She wondered what she must say . Meeting Charumati after that incident is extremely weird for her. Mitra met Charumati few years ago at a charity event. She told Mitra about her failure as a mother. She shared her sorrow with her. She also told some of her darkest secrets to her with a mere 1 month long friendship.

But now Mitra is working for charu's husband. After knowing about the deal charu called Mitra and bashed her saying that she is money minded.  From that day they never spoke again. This last conversation occurred 2 months ago. Mitra thought that would be a last conversation but this day united them again.

Charumati devi : I am taking to you.

Mitra : accidentally I came here.

Charumati seemed To be suspicious but she didn't say anything.  She took Mitra inside and asked her to take rest.

..........

16 th century ,

Theera came into adarsh's room and saw the Machine. She sighed.

Theera : I wonder why he is messing up his daughter's brain. She hided it and came out silently.

( author : sorry for breaking the flow. Probably this will be last scene from 16th century. The story will continue only in this timeline from now. )

...........

Mahitha saw familiar people on the other side of the road. That person is adarsh's cousin (sandhya ) and her husband. She thought of talking with them. As soon as she walked towards them they seemed to recognize her and she ran towards her hugged her.

Sandhya : mahitha ! How are you ? It's been a long time since we met. How's my brother ?

Mahitha : we are fine. How are you vadhina ( sister-in-law) ? How are you Anna (brother) ?

Sandhya and her husband : we are fine.

Sandhya : How's my niece ? She grew up a lot. My grand daughter always says that businesswoman mitravinda is her inspiration . But I am unable to tell her that she is mitravinda's niece.

Mahitha smiled sadly. She is really proud of her daughter.  But she missed the moments that a mother wants to have with her child.

Arnav called mahitha. She turned around and asked him to come. Arnav came there.

Mahitha : he is arnav.

Sandhya : yeah ! Raghav's son. He is looking exactly like his father. But poor Raghav. I Don't know what sin he had done in his last birth. He got Maya as his daughter.

Mahitha is clueless about what they are saying. Arnav seemed to be ashamed after listening to sandhya's words.

Sandhya : you must visit us on this weekend along with my brother.  I know it's difficult but please.

Mahitha nodded.

Sandhya hugged Mahitha for the last time and left.

Mahitha bid bye to her and turned towards arnav.

Arnav : let's go ! We are running late.

Mahitha : what Maya did ?

Arnav : come aunty .

Mahitha : just tell me !

Arnav explained everything to mahitha. Mahitha felt broken. She always adored Maya when she was a little kid. But she never expected that her little angel would turn out to be someone like this. Mahitha didn't speak anything.
They silently drove towards their destination and they saw many cars near arnav's house.

.........

The one who is standing at the door step is Vikramaditya. Maya and Sharada welcomed him inside. A bunch of people followed him.

Vikramaditya  : I Don't want to nag. Can I meet my granddaughter ?

Sharada : your granddaughter ? What she will be doing at our home ?

Vikramaditya : I know everything Mrs.raghav. please, I want my granddaughter and my son back. At this age I have nothing except money. Which is absolutely useless. My son was right. Life is not just about achievements but it is about living it to the fullest.

At the same time arnav and mahitha came there.

Vikramaditya : arnav !! Do you know where my granddaughter is ..

Before he could finish his sentence he saw his daughter-in-law and shutted his mouth.

Mahitha : oh ! So you want your son and granddaughter as you don't want to be heirless right ? Do you know some thing sir ? Your son is a true human and also a true kshatriya. He is not bound to any materialistic things. He is only bound his loved ones , dharma , knowledge and ethics. A person like you doesn't deserve to be part of his life. And you are never a part of his life since he was born. But why now ?

Vikramaditya didn't speak anything. 

Adarsh : well said Mahi.

Vikramaditya's eyes are filled with guilt  and it changed to happiness as soon as he saw his son.

Mahitha turned towards the door as she saw Adarsh. Tears of mixed feelings formed in her eyes. She ran towards him and hugged him.

Adarsh : did you miss me bangaram?

Mahitha : I missed you presence a lot but not you.

Adarsh : you won't miss me anymore.

.......

Hey people !

How's the chapter ?

Confused 😕?

Don't worry ! You'll get clarity in the next chapter.