Chapter 13

2 days later ,

Mitra came home from the hospital. She is pretending as if she is normal but deep inside she is terribly broken. She never thought that she would end up like this one day. From last 3 days maya is nowhere to be found. Raghav filed a police complaint that his daughter is missing. Arnav seems to be much more broken than Mitra but he is trying to stay strong and support mithra. Mithra felt blessed as she have a wonderful family. Adarsh and Mahitha are praying to all gods and trying to find a solution for her illness. Much to their dismay Vaishnav reached Hyderabad. 

.....

Vaishnav is clueless about how Adarsh looks like or where he lives. He have to search whole city to find him. He is completely engrossed in his work whereas ishitha is engrossed in her own work. She is trying to communicate with mithravinda . She understood that mithra is somehow related to adarsh but she don't know about the relation between them. She finally got an appointment to meet Riya in the evening . She felt a little happy. She is trying to relax herself and speak calmly with her .

Ishitha took a warm shower to relax herself. She dressed herself in a green sheath dress. As she came out of her room her grandmother hugged her tightly and started crying.

Ishitha : what happened grandma ?

Grandma : isha ! Your father is dead. My daughter is a widow now !

Ishitha felt like her world shattered. But she composed herself. She repeated to herself that her father is not a saint. Tears escaped from her eyes. She heard her mobile ringing. It's vaishnav. She wondered if Vaishnav killed her father. She got angry on him but decided to not show her emotions. She answered his call.

Vaishnav : hello isha ! Did you hear the news ?

Ishitha  : yes ! 

Vaishnav : I am sorry for your loss. I know who did that !

Ishitha : who did that ? 

Vaishnav : your brother ! 

Ishitha : what ?

Vaishnav : yes ! 

.............

Charumati opened the room door and saw maya who is sleeping. Charumati moved to her husband's house. Yes ! You read it right. She gave a chance to him. She recalled what had happened in the temple 2 days ago.

Maya : I want you to give shelter to me !

Charumati : why ? 

Maya : my parents are trying to find me. They think that i am the one who is the reason for mithra's condition.

Vikramditya : even we think that you are the one who is responsible for that. Don't pretend as if you are innocent.

Maya : trust me ! I didn't do that. 

Charumati : enough ! Stop your drama ! I'll call raghav.

Charumati called raghav .

Charumati : hello raghav !

Raghav : yes aunty !

Maya : cut the call now ! 

Raghav : is that maya ?

Maya snatched the phone from charumati and cut the call.

Maya : I am asking your help as i thought you guys will be mature enough to realise the situation. What are you doing ?

Vikramaditya : ok ! But prove yourself within 1 week.  You will under high security till then.

...........

Mithra is reading a book to divert herself from negative thoughts. She went to her house from arnav's house much to sharada's disliking. Sharada insisted mithra a lot to stay with them. Mithra said she need some distraction from everything and went to her house. Riya hugged mithra tightly unable to bear the sight of seeing her in pain.

Adarsh and Mahitha also moved to mithra's house. They are awestruck with their daughter's skillfullness after seeing the amazing architecture and interiors of the house.

Mithra is sitting in the balcony and reading the book. She felt someone's presence in her room. She turned around to see the love of her life. It's arnav. He smiled at her and she smiled back.

Mithra : what are you doing here ?

Arnav : I got some work here. Aren't you the one who insisted me to look upon the projects ?

Mithra : yes ! 

Arnav : i came here for sightseeing. Did you remember the plot at the extreme end of this street ?

Mithra : yeah ! Mr.mehta's plot ?

Arnav : yes !

Arnav walked towards the closet. He opened his cupboard in mithra's closet. He found his clothes that are neatly stocked. He took a pair of clothes and went for a shower as it is much needed to him after a tired day.  After his shower he went into the kitchen and saw mahitha who is lost in her thoughts.

Arnav : aunty !

Mahitha : yes son !

Arnav : i'll make the dinner.

Mahitha : it's ok arnav . I'll make.

Arnav : please aunty ! I insist.

Mahitha smiled and went to mithra's room.

..........

Mithra moved her wheelchair towards her bed and she tried to climb on to the bed but she fell down. She is unable to move. Tears escaped from her eyes. Mahitha who came there saw mithra on floor and rushed towards her and helped her to get up and made her sit on the bed.

Mithra hugged mahitha tightly and wept silently in her mother's arms.

Mithra : why i ended up like this amma ?

Mahitha : calm down dear. It's part of life. You will be fine soon. 

Adarsh came there saw them. He hugged them tightly.

Adarsh : my princess should always stay strong ! 

Mithra nodded.

......

How's the chapter ?