Chp.29 War

-AUTHOR's POV-

-1 WEEK LATER-

A week has passed, during the that week, we take a look at Alexandria, the entire people were gathering up their weapons and collecting as much ammo as they can to go against (YN) and his saviors group. We then take a look at Rick's group, as they get gather their weapons and collect as much ammo as they can hold. Eugene worked hard on the bullets after having his fingers straighten now, yet gets help by Rosita ...

Rosita: ...Eugene...I'm so sorry about that other day.

Eugene: ...It's okay, it wasn't your fault. Just...don't miss on this one

Rosita: I won't.

Meanwhile, we take a look at Rick as he, Carl and Michonne were preparing themselves up as Michonne sharpens her sword and Rick looking through his weapon to make sure it's clear to fight. Then, he sees Carl, and notice him feeling a bit off...

Rick: Carl? Everything okay son?

Carl: ....

Michonne: ...Carl??

Rick: Hey, Carl, what's wrong??

Rick and Michonne both approach to him and check on him...

Michonne: What's wrong sweetie?

Rick: You can tell us son, we're here for you.

Carl: ....Its "Negan".

Rick: ...

Michonne: Wh-What about him??

Rick: It's alright, you can tell us Carl.

Carl: I..I had a dream one night...about all of us, how it would be in the future...you had a beard, a bigger one, and grayer, Michonne happy, Judith, and Hershel Jr all grown up as kids, spending time together, Alexandria being bigger, new houses, crops, and people working. Everyone of us working, helping each other, and taking care of each other....just living peacefully...

Rick: Aw son...

Michonne: That's so sweet of you.

Rick: But.... What does "Negan" have to do with your dream??

Carl: ...He was part of it too.

Rick: .....

Michonne: ....

Carl: I know, it's sounds wrong, very wrong for you guys...I know what he did, what he did to us, to our home, to our people, to Abraham...and Glenn...but...I just picture him there with us...and deep down is telling me...that he deserves a spot with us...but, that's just me.

Both Rick and Michonne stood quiet, looked at each other a bit worried about this dream Carl had with them, and yet having (YN) in it too for some reason, thinking that Carl is trying to say (YN) can privy for in with the group...but how could he? And how could they even have him after what he's done, but can you blame him? Rick responds...

Rick: Carl...I understand, but, if you're trying to say, what I think you're trying to say...

Carl: No dad, I'm just saying it if all of the things he did didn't happen, then we would have that, all of us, even him...but, I guess that won't happen...