Chp.28

-AUTHOR's POV-

At Alexandria, Rick and his group were relief and grateful to see Daryl back with them, and the only reason he manage to escape from (YN)'s sanctuary base with a help of a group, a group they know (YN) before Rick, and had bad history with him as well. The group are known as "The Scavengers" and the leader of that group is Jadis. She was the one that attacked (YN)'s base, gun down some of his people, Gavin importantly, and as well as rescuing Daryl. Jadis not only brought him back to Rick, but also wants to talk to him and the rest about (YN).
.
.
At the house, while Daryl cleans himself up, Rick and them were at the living room with Jadis and some of his people with her.

Michonne: Again, we want to thank you for bringing Daryl back.

Sasha: Even though we don't know who y'all are, but we appreciate it very much.

Jadis: No need to thank us, we only did it cause he told us he was with you guys. Which was a perfect time for us to strike "Negan"'s base out of nowhere, and yet saving you're friend and bringing him back here.

Rick: Well then, talk. You said you wanted to talk about "Negan" with us...so what's the deal? Do you know him or something?

Jadis: ...As if matter of fact, yes, We've met "Negan" before you guys, and obviously it didn't go to well from beginning to end. Took away half our supplies, and some of our people. We tried to take them back, but ended up being worse, as he killed some of my people.

Aaron: No surprise there.

Jadis: But...he did mention the name "Rick Grimes", which is you.

Rosita: Is this still about us killing his people??

Jadis: If that's the case, from what I seen from him, he's got a very, very huge grudge against all of you, especially you, Rick.

Maggie: Just how much does he care about his people??

Jadis: I don't the know story between y'all, but what I know is that "Negan" needs to be stop, and that's why I'm here...to help you out.

Maggie: Help us out??

Sasha: Look, with all due respect-

Jadis: "Negan" isn't like any ordinary human like us.

They all stood quite ashen Jadis raised her voice a little...

Rick: What do you mean, isn't like us?

Michonne: What are you talking about??

Jadis: ... "Negan" is way more than just a human...he's a monster. The way I see him, the way how he kills...how he doesn't show any mercy. I had to beg for mercy not have him kill my people, and what did he do? ...He smiled, he smiled, as he killed my people, laughed about it too. I could never forgive him for that. And I'm not saying I'm getting the worse from him, I'm sure he's been through every community and has done the same, especially to you guys too, knowing we saved your friend here.

Rick and them stood quite, and to look at each other now a bit sorrow about (YN), knowing they went through the same like Jadis, and the rest of every community there's out there that (YN) visited...