Chp.31 Not Ready

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR's POV-

Meanwhile, in the woods, there, surprise surprise, we see (YN), limping and injured as he walks by the trees, trying not to fall or loose any of his balance. He holds his wound from the gunshot to not loose more blood, yet to have the knife attach on his shoulder. There, he spots a small cave and to approach inside and to drop his body and leans his body back and sitting down...

(YN): N-Ngh...f-fuck...!

He slowly reaches for the knife on his shoulder, grips on the handle, takes one deep breathe, and instantly pulls it out and grunts in pain and punches the ground, and now, he need to take the bullet off from the side of his stomach, he can feel it inside, but yet can't grip it to take it off of how slippery his hands are with the blood he's covered...

(YN): D-Damn it...!!

He began to cough and yet felt weak at the same time...and yet to think about his group, the saviors...

(YN): I'm...I'm sorry...Dwight...Regina...Simon...I don't know...where it all go wrong...with all of us...where do I go wrong...I should of...finish...them...and...

Suddenly, (YN) lost consciousness, the fact he's lost some blood from the gunshot and the stabbing, yet he was still holding a part of his broken bat, and to slowly let it go, and his eyes to completely shut down
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everything was pitch black, nothing to see, but, there was something to hear, a dog sniffing as someone opens its eyes, and noticing a brown dog sniffing on top on whoever open its eyes, and the dog that's on top happens to be Rosie, and the person waking up was (YN). Rosie barks and started licking (YN) to his face.

(YN): Ah! Rosie, down girl, hehe.

Rosie gets off from (YN), as (YN) gets up and notices he's somewhere in a grass area, small hills and the sun being dawn.

(YN): So...guess I'm here, huh.

Rosie: *Bark*

(YN) pets Rosie...

(YN): I'm happy to see you too Rosie.

Suddenly, he hears...

Louis: Yo (YN)!

(YN) quickly turns around, and there, he spots Louis, alongside with Violet, Ruby, Aasim, Willy, Mitch, Omar, and Tenn, all together.

Aasim: Hey man!

Ruby: Long time no see (YN).

(YN): You guys!

(YN) with such joy out of his voice, he runs over to his friends with Rosie, and hug everyone...

Louis: It's great to see you.

(YN): You guys have no idea how much I miss y'all!

Violet: We can tell, and we all are happy to see you too.

(YN): I...I don't even know what to even say, I just..I just feel so happy seeing you all again.

Ruby: Well, theres other two that want to see you too.