Baker au pt.2

Rupert

"Rupert honey can you go to the market please" my mother said it was the next morning and we were still eating breakfast.

I looked up and nodded my head then I went back to say dreaming about that really cute boy from yesterday.

I'm so happy he has a routine because now I know when to be ready for him to come in.

"T. upert! RUPERT!" I jumped and looked at my mom. "Yes mom?" I ask calming down slightly.

"Did you hear what I just told you?" She asked putting her dishes in the sink to clean.

"Uh no" I said picking my dishes up as well, as I went over to wash she took them to wash herself.

Before she washed them she wiped her hands on the towel and grabbed a paper and pencil and wrote down a list of what she needed for me to get.

"Here because I know you won't remember." She handed me the paper and went back to washing.

"Ok, wait what a flowberries? I've never heard of those." I ask in the doorway as I slid my outside shoes on.

"It's this delicious berry that's starts out with a taste similar to a blueberry but when you eat more it gets sweeter!" She exclaimed and after she turned back to her task and started humming.

I grabbed a basket and went on my way.

"Sounds good" I thought as I made my way out of the shop, as I walked out I almost bumped into someone, good thing he stopped.

It was the cute boy!

"Hi, sorry are you not open today?" He asked me.

"Hi, yes we are but I'm- I'm just heading to the market today, I can let in you inside and get what you want before I leave though." I smiled softly and backed up against the door to open in.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother." He said as I opened the shop door.

"Don't worry you aren't" I smiled at him and went behind the counter to grab the stuff he had wanted, today he usually ordered a plan bread and a orange tart.

"Here you go" I smiled and gave the breads to him.

"Am I that predictable?" He asked and pulled out his money, I knew it would be exact change.

"No it's just your a regular so I've memorized your order." I say sheepishly and put the money in the money box.

I then walked out with him then I heard my mothers voice.

"Rupert honey can you flip the open sign for me?" She asked as she sat at the counter. I nodded and flipped the sign said goodbye and walked out.

"Thank you for opening early for me, it's much appreciated" the boy smiled, I nodded my head and smiled "it's no problem really."

"Goodbye" he said and I said my bye until I remembered I had forgotten to ask him his name, but he was already pretty far.

So I decided to continue walking to the market instead. "He's so hot" I said to myself grinning.

——

I wandered through the market place trying to find some flow berries, I had no idea these existed before but now i'm on the hunt for them along with a couple of other things.

I was looking at the list mom had gave me then I bumped into something hard and fell to the ground.

"ow" I groaned and rubbed my hip as I had fell on it quite roughly and I quickly gathered my items from the ground and into the basket.

"I'm so sorry! I should have been looking where I was going!" I voice said quickly and I looked up to see a hand reaching out to me. I couldn't see this mystery person's face as the sun was blaring in my eyes.

"it's alright really" I grabbed the hand and I was pulled up to my feet by some absurd strength. I wasn't that light!

I stumbled for a second until I gained balance again.

I looked up to say thank you, and I and my eyes widened in surprise to see who it was.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Who is it?!