More head cannons!

This is because the next segment of the story is going to be long so I'm doing this for fun until it gets serious

Amir's favorite fruit is an orange.

Instead of leaving messes he makes piles of orange peels(he gaslights himself into thinking he's helpful with it)

Rupert is very good at drawing since that's all he could do without his mother forcing him growing up (besides reading)

Remember when I mentioned their second languages?
I don't think there timeline is like ours so more of an alternate universe so I think they speak languages similar to the ones I mentioned.

Sometimes when everyone is free Rupert, Amir, their kids. +sometimes Cecily and Joan like going to the lake with the waterfall to hang out and swim.

Cecily is a blonde girl w/ brown eyes and you can't make me unthink it!

Sometimes Amir forces Rupert to train with him in the mornings

Amir likes to wake up early to go for a run.

Even though Wenceslaus is musically gifted he prefers to shoot paper balls out the instruments

When Rupert is tired but has to watch his children he will lay face first into what ever he's laying on and let the go ham on his hair. (Often leading to him washing whatever mysteries they put in there out)

Rupert gets queasy and too much exposure to something gross he will throw up.

I feel like Cecile's fight or flight is flight just so she can dive bomb two seconds later.

Amir likes to fold into Rupert and lay his face in whatever body part he's hugging.
(Usually Rupert doesn't mind but can't stand when Amir aggressively sniffs because it tickles)

Rupert has the sense of humor of a 12 year old
Sometimes it's a gift other times a curse.

Amir has a sting irrational fear of snakes and anything snake like (im using the hydra incident/sure he was Chad but like cmon!)

Everyone likes to joke the Amir is fluent in pretentious. +whenever Rupert here's Amir speaking languages he doesn't know he exclaims Amir is speaking fancy! (Mlp refrence ifyk yk)

If you get Rupert drunk enough (all though it is hard too) you could get him to confess that if Amir wasn't attractive there was no way they would have gotten together
(This is because Ruperta first notice of him was being absolutely gorgeous and also I feel like there is NO WAY Rupert would get with someone you was as mean as season 1 Amir without some sort of benefit)

Even though Joan doesn't like to admit it she absolutely adores the attention Cecily gives her and she would rather be by Cecily's side forever.

Wence is dyslexic/autism
(He has that spice to him)

Rupert does strange gestures every-time he does something of importance
(Like putting out the fire, locking the doors, etc.)
It's so he doesn't forget he's done it

Wenceslaus is smaller than most children his age because of the lake of nutrition and care he got at the sanctuary

THERE IS NO WAY THEY ATE THE LAST UNICORN I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT! THERE HAS TO BE MOOOAARR!!!

The lord chamberlains private library still haunts Rupert's dreams.

I think if they were in a modern au Rupert would be akin to Robert Patterson or Jennifer Lawrence and Amir would be like Zendaya or Taylor Lautner or like Johnnie Gilbert.

If I were to do a modern celeb/actor/modern royalty au Rupert definitely would be like belatown and say controversial stuff for shits and giggles.

Rupert is scary good at lying.

If they were magical creatures
Rupert: Vampire or sea creature
Amir: Mummy or sand creature of the sort
Wence: centaur or centaur but goat (not a satyr!)
Joan: Minotaur or Centaur
Cecily: Mermaid/Siren
Percy Jr.: a fairy (yknow bc he likes bo-)
(I didn't know what to make him💀 or maybe a ghost/poltergeist)

Ever since he became a parent Rupert has slowly stared to enjoy wine more than before each kid equals another glass.

Rupert likes saying or doing strange/sensual things randomly to Amor just to throw him off.
(Like randomly slapping his ass or saying stupid things like "i want to have all your children" this is only in private of course)

.
.
.
.
.
.

That's all from me folks!
I hope you enjoyed this and I promise I'll get to actual writing!
I just like making these!