Chapter 1

Laura's POV

I got up this morning, same day like every other. Ughh, I walk downstairs to make me a breakfast. I ate, jumped on the bed and turned on tv. There was some music on, and I started dancing and jumping all around the house, then I hear knocking. I walk to door and open them. In front of me stood my best friend, Rydel Lynch. We are best friends almost two years, and she told me that she has 4 brothers, and that they are on tour, and in those 2 years I never met them.

Laura: Hey Delly. Come on in.

I said and she walked inside.

Laura: So? What's up? How are you?

I asked her then we walked in my living room, and sat on the sofa.

Rydel: Nothing much. My mom just called.

She said kind of sad.

Laura: So? What she said?

I said happily, hoping she will say something that makes her happy.

Rydel: She said they are coming back in two weeks.

Laura: That's good, right?

Rydel: Yeah, but they needed to come in two days, not in two weeks.

Laura: Don't worry, those two weeks will run fast. We will go swimming, having parties, sleep over, and everything.

Then she smiled.

Rydel: Tnx Laura. You always make me smile. But first, I want to tell you more about my brothers and Ratliff.

When she said Ratliff, she little blushed.

Laura: Go on.

I said smiling.

Rydel: Well. Riker is the oldest. He's so protective about me. He doesn't want me to date. But, anyway, when I need help, or advice he is there for me. Ofc, before I met you. Then, Ratliff is our closest friend, he's so sweet, kind, and everything. He's old like me.

While she talked about Ratliff, she blushed. OMG, she so likes him!!

Rydel: Then Rocky, he's craziest, and funniest. Then Ross, he's old like you, maybe you two start dating, then marry, have kids, etc--

Laura: Hold your horses, I don't even know him!

Rydel just laugh.

Rydel: Well, we can say, Ross is the smartest one. He knows everything, and he knows how to love. And our baby Lynch, is Ryland. We give him everything, because he's baby Lynch.

Laura: Cool. I like your brothers, and friend. But, tell me one thing. Do you like Ratliff?

When I mentioned his name she blushed really hard.

Rydel: N-No. Why do you think that?

Laura: Come on! Don't play with me. When I or you mention his name, you blush really hard. Don't play with me. You like him!

Rydel then blush even more.

Rydel: Hehehe.. Ok, maybe!

Laura: I knew it!

Rydel then started jumping and yelled "I like him!" OMG, she's the craziest.

Laura: Ok, Rydel, calm down!

Then she calmed down a little bit.

Laura: Let's go to your house?

Rydel: Sure.

We both walked out of my house, I locked the door, and we sat in Rydel's car, and drove to her house. When we got there, we enter, and there were two people, older.