CHAPTER - 38

Author's POV

He again kissed your lips slowly yet passionately and you responded back with the same tenderness. Pulling back, he looked in your eyes before saying..

Jungkook - If you allow Mrs.Jeon?

he asked in a questioning manner, to which you replied by pulling him towards yourself and leaving a wet smooch just above his collarbone. He smiled before taking his hands towards your back and opening the hook of your black lace bra. Slowly pulling it down, he stared at you for some minutes.

Jungkook - I...You're so beautiful.

He said with pure admiration in his eyes. You felt shy at his gaze and looked elsewhere in the room.

Jungkook - Don't do that!

You looked back at him with a frown.

Yn - wha-

Jungkook - You have to look at me, going completely crazy over you, You have to witness this, while you make me lose my senses for you.

You again blushed at his remark, but now held his gaze. Slowly he bent down, Kissing your cleavage, making you close your eyes.
The mole on your cleavage was a treat for him. He kissed over it before sucking over the skin and biting over it ever so gently that it turned into a hue of purple the second he left it.
You moaned a little at the sensation

Jungkook - this mole right here(He said touching more likely feeling the spot with his fingers) had me stuck in it the day I got a glimpse of it(The time when both you were having your moment in the morning and Jimin barged in). I love this sooo soo much.

He said again kissing over it Before finally moving to your right breasts , He first kissed around the squishy thing, Before finally taking that perked thing in between his lips, making you go completely insane over the contact, your mouth hanged open in the air, and eyes rolled to the back of your head, How sexily he was doing that and how hot he looked to you at the moment, Slowly your hands climbed up , one reached over his shoulder and digged the little nails over it while the other one locked itself between his hairs, pulling them slightly, making him know the effect he was having on you.

He continued sucking over it while his right hand climbed over your chest and reached for your left blossom, His big hands came in contact with your soft skin, He cupped it while his tongue did the work on the other one, His eyes were closed while you were lost in your own ecstacy, He teased your nip with his hand, pinching it slightly, the pressing it and releasing again, he played with it like it was a sponge ball making you forget the world around you, but still he was so tender with his touch, all you could feel was pleasure. He sucked your right nip like a little baby with his eyes closed and with a little frown over his brows, Just the way he does when his taste buds are satisfied. he kept sucking and slightly biting over it while his nose was pushed against your squishy skin, which was tingling you, you let out a little laugh at the tingling sensation, Hearing you he left your nip with a pop sound before asking.

Jungkook - What happened? You okay?

he asked with general concern in his eyes, for a second he thought he hurted you.

Yn - umm i-it's tingling.

You said a little embarrassed to which he laughed out loud before pecking your lips.

Jungkook - I just love you so much.

he pecked your lips again before going back to his work.

after a little while of giving the same attention to both of your blossoms he climbed down kssing, licking, sucking and biting over your stomach, still making sure that it was not hurting you in any way and the only things you could experience at the moment was his love and admiration for you. He kissed your navel and sucked a little hardly over it which made you escape a loud moan. He kept the work as he was satisfied to know that you were enjoying it.