CHAPTER - 34

Author's pov

It's been a week after the surgery, and Mr.Jeon were welcomed home 3 days ago, he's provided with a medical help who takes care of his every little thing.

You and Jungkook visit the Jeon's everyday in the night to check on him and also to spend some time with the family. The sudden medical emergency made you a little scared and you wanted to be in continuous touch with your family.

It was a usual night on Monday, and both of you were at Jeon's as usual and your parents were also present there.

Mr. Jeon was supposed to dine in his room, as his body as suggested by the doctor was very sensitive and he could be infected very easily so more than 2 people were not allowed in his room at a time. While the others sat on the dining table, and you and rewa were serving the food to everyone. Filling everyone's plate along with yours, you sat next to your husband.

Everyone were continuing their perpetual talks, while you could sense your husband being a little off than the other days.

You slowly whispered near his ear

Yn - you okay?

He looked at you, and slightly nodded, however you weren't convinced but decided to stay quiet and to ask him the same later.

The dinner went well and Mrs. Jeon went to check on her husband while rewa went to put rehyun to sleep, hyun was consulting the medical help for any needs and your parents were simply sitting by your side having some conversation with you and that's when your husband called you from behind.

Jungkook - yn-ah

You looked back at him with a questioning face.

Yn - yeah?

Jungkook - come with me.

You furrowed your brows at his words but decided to follow him. Turning to your parents you excused yourself from them and went towards him.

Your parents were looking at the both of you the whole time.

Yn - what happ-

Before you could complete, he held the tender hand of yours, intertwining with his and took you to his room without saying anything.

While  Your parents looked at each other and smiled with their eyes speaking something only they could understand.

Meanwhile

Yn - what happened guk?

He kept on walking along with you and finally reached the room.

Yn - now cam you tell me what happ-

And again he interrupted you by placing himself over the bed along with you. He placed on his lap, and this time it was not in the usual way, he made you wrap your hands on his neck and legs around his waist. And that was enough to shut you up. Your cheeks once as many times turned the darkest shade of red at the position. You wiggled to get out of the intimidating posture but he was reluctant, as he pulled you more towards himself making you almost bounce over him.

Jungkook - stay put

He said warning you to not move at the time

Yn - b-but what-happ-ened?

Jungkook - I..

He sighed before continuing. He hugged you and laid his head between your chest making you feel numerous butterflies. Your breath hitched yet again making you close your eyes slightly.

In between your warmth he spoke.

Jungkook - I have to go to France on Wednesday.

You frowned your eyebrows before pulling out of the hug.