CHAPTER-09

Y/n pov

Everyone came inside the living room and got changed already and right now unnies were helping each other to make dinner..
Rose was busy with rice for making bibimbap, nayeon was preparing the soup salad, Lisa was making tteokboki, jennie was preparing Jjangmeoun, while others were busy with helping them.
I was preparing a sweet dish or in general, a novelty cake to eat after the dinner
As for the boys they were out in the living room talking and teasing each other and their best friend was sitting along with them again with my husband... She just doesn't seem to let him go... He on the other hand was checking up on us time to time as in if someone needs some help so he could do. Now he came again..

Jungkook - need help? Anyone?

Rose - uhm yeah I do actually... Help me with Bibibmbap.

Jungkook - okay

Both of them were standing near the oven, where I was going to put my dish for baking. I took the batter and headed towards the oven.. Basically towards guk. When I reached I put the batter on the shelf standing next to guk.. Rose saw the better and hence advised me to put some cashews in it...

Rose - oh y/n...you can add cashews on the top ... It'll taste great plus it looks good at the top. What say?

Jungkook - yeah you should... I love it that way.

He said looking directly in my eyes making me nervous.

Y/n - ahn s-sure

Damn.. Why did I stutter.
I added the cashews as said and put the batter in the oven setting the perfect time and temperature for it to get baked finely .

Time skip~~

The dinner was all ready now and everyone was calling their husbands to get up and eat.
Finally everyone was present at the dinning and jisoo and irene began serving.

Jin  - the Jjangmeoun looks amazing... Who made it?

Jennie - I did and jisoo helped me.

Jin - oh that's why

He said passing a goofy smile to his wife jisoo... Who got shy at his actions that everyone witnessed.
They're lovely❤

Everyone had there dinner and hobi and jimin cleared the dining table , Taehyung and namjoon were washing dishes, however jin ans yoongi were just moving here and there... Sometimes helping taehyung And namjoon with dishes and sometimes helping hobi and jimin.
I was in the kitchen cutting the freshly baked cake in pieces and serving them in the dish plates and this time my dear husband was helping.
Once everyone was done, guk and I brought the cake served in dish plates, outside... We gave it to everyone. And Jin was the happiest as he says that he loves cake. Every one started eating it and just as I was about to sit beside jungkook... She yelled...crazy lady.

Ara- who the hell made this and added cashews to it.

She yelled in her high pitched voice.

Y/n - I made it.. What happened?

Ara - are you f**king dumbo... Why would you add cashews to it... I'm hella allergic to it.. You stupid b**ch.

The hell? How would I know she's allergic to cashews... And for God's sake why is she cursing on me.... I'm not someone to hear it calmly.. Just as I was about to show her, her place... Someone beat me to it with a highly raging, extremely cold and dangerously low voice

Jungkook- DARE TO SAY THAT SH*T OF YOURS AGAIN AND I'LL SEND YOU TO HELL THIS VERY MOMENT.

even I got scared by the tone... Ara looked terrified over the fact that she exposed her actual personality to everyone and hearing these threatening words from jungkook weren't helping her at all..
She tried explaining her side as to clear the mess she created on her own.