CHAPTER - 11

Next morning

Y/n pov

I woke up to the sunlight feeling someone back hugging me tightly... Well I exactly know who it is... He just really like to back hug me... I think so. I delicately took his hand off from me getting up from the bed...
I take a look to admire this man on the bed.. My man to be exact... His face looks so cute... But his bare upper body speaks the opposite, I can admire him for my whole life.

If loving him was a job... Then I bet I would have been the best employer for him~

He shifted a little bringing me back to the world, I quickly went to take my clothes from the bag and ran inside the bathroom for freshing up

After 15 minutes~~

I took a nice shower and wore my inner garments along with my jeans, just as I was about to put my shirt on, it slipped from my hands and fell on the wet floor getting wet along it

Damn!

I decided to go out of the bathroom without wearing the shirt (with only my b*a covering my upper body) Guk is sleeping so i will just take out the other shirt from the bag and wear it...

I went out of the bathroom, facing jungkook's back, so I assumed him to be sleeping but just as I turned my back to him to get a shirt I felt someone's bare torso hugging my almost bare back from behind.... I gasped feeling the sudden hotness in my body... My heart forgot it's beat... Cheeks flowed red. When did he woke up?

Jungkook - what are you trying to do PRINCESS?

He spoke in his raspy morning voice... His breath hitting my bare shoulder and lips touching my neck ever so delicately.. I felt like drowning in the ocean that belongs to him..

Jungkook - hnm?

Y/n - i-i'm..... I-i j-just took-

Jungkook- a bath? I know what about your shirt?

Be strong y/n calm down and reply back to him..

Y/n - well I can ask the same, what about your shirt Mr. Jeon?

He left out a sensuous chuckle on my neck, making me nervous with the situation.... In a swift moment he turned me around, holding me tightly in his arms

Jungkook - playing, are we?

I just stared in his eyes that are cold but lovable, That are teasing me but are still hesitant as if asking me to trust him... I do.. More than I trust myself... He's never been this much gentle to anyone the way he is to me... I can feel it in his eyes.. He makes me insane and I have the same effect on him... His actions say it all.
Everytime I'm with him, I feel more confidence building up in me that can face the entire world but him.

Y/n - may be?

Jungkook - hnm

With that he smashed his lips on mine bringing all the feels over and over, again and again. He bite my lip to give him the access of my whole mouth and i gave in just like that..

It's the first time we kissed like this... It's the first time he kissed me like this...

Just then I hear the door of our room opening along with someone yelling loudly.

?? - JUNGKOOK-AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Jimin it is?

But before I could comprehend anything, guk hugged me tightly and pushed both of us to the wall... Hiding me completely between him and the wall... I doubt if someone can even see me right now... And that's when I realise, I'm not wearing my shirt!!