3 weeks later

/*3 WEEKS LATER*/

Everything kind of came back to normal it was finaly june. Updates of evryone are as following:
Harry is living with Ron's family. Hermoine went back to her house and they see her every weekend, Pixie is staying with at the burrow. The twins have also come back to the burrow, and they actually extended the burrow vertically, so that evryone has space. The ministry of magic is raiding everywhere trying to maintain peace. Charlie has not been home, even if he comes and goes nobody really meets him, as he is having too many work engagements due to the attack on the dinasaurs. Nobody really cares anymore baout whether he left Pixie or anything because they are the Weasleys, shit happend everyday and there are a lot of stories to see, remember and aid, and most of all they are the most forgiving people.

Draco has left his family, he came to the burrow to apologize to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley about all the mud and disrespect he had been throwing at them over the years. He and Pixie are good friends, spend time and Pixie even goes to the alley to meet him where he openend his own cafe, quite a special coffee he makes, she goes with the twins to the alley once every two to three days to meet the devil turned sweet blonde.

Pixie has been having some ailments due to all the stress and drama, the doctors at St. Mongos have asked her to rest more and more. She has not really talked to Charlie aftyer his visit that night, nor she has seen him in the eye. She feels he need space and she is ready to give him that, but in her heart she knows this red head with less freckled and a tailess dragon is hers.