Arrival at the burrow

When you entered the house you encountered a big Weasley clock. How funny that you felt nostalgic in a house you have never been to. You met Mrs. Weasley and hugged her-" Thank you so much Mrs. Weasley for letting me stay here."

And she very gently replied "Your welcome, my dear, now, you must be tired. So, go and have some rest you will be staying with Ginny. (Ron and the twins left you at the burrow and went to Diagon Alley. They had worked at the store. Ron is helping the twins with the store in the summer holidays. )" yes, Mrs. Weasley let me take my luggage. It was in front of the sofa when you moved towards it. 

Mrs. Weasley quickly said- "Oh! , Don't worry dear, Charlie will help you with it and show you your room. Now go get some rest and then we will have lunch."

And there from the back door of the kitchen entered a rather taller Weasley with long red locks tied in a bun. He too had freckles on his cheeks but not as prominent as Ronald's, his seem to have faded over the years. He looked athletic.

With a wide grin, he pulled you in a small hug and said-" Of course we know all about you. You areY/N or am I allowed to say Pixels."

 Until this time Ginny arrived cheering with joy and pulled you in a hug and with a smirk on her face told her brother -" Only we are allowed to call her that Charlie" and you quite embarrassed told Charlie that - Its okay, you can call me pixels Charlie.

With the gentle wave from his wand your trunk swiftly gilded to Gin's room. You got some rest while Ginny was talking non-stop and telling you her long list of stuff she needed to do. With her 30 days seemed to be a very short while to live in the burrow. But for people like you and Harry years would even feel less to live around such a happening family. 

At Lunch, Mrs. Weasley made steaks, veggies, and dishes that looked to have come from paradise. After lunch, you and Ginny decided to spend the rest of the day in the nearby field. In the evening the actual party started when all the Weasleys were at home. Ron and Ginny were quarreling over the fight of the century that whose quidditch team is better over dinner. You don't actually have a very profound love for quidditch but only for the sake of your friends, you bear with it. The twins were having another casual fight with Mrs. Weasley about how their products could be more civilized. You just thought that isn't it a bit late to ask the twins to be more civilized when it comes to their pranks. My god, Mrs. Weasley they own a literal joke shop. 

When you looked at your right Charlie was sitting there and you felt as if he just read your thoughts and started laughing. Amidst all these loud chats his laugh was actually not noticed by anyone. As Mr.Weasley and Percy on the other end were also busy talking about how the muggle system is more efficient when it comes to domestic crimes.  Your cheeks got red because it had never happened before that someone just understood what you were thinking with just the look on your face. 

Charlie still managed to break the ice and told you that "we never run out of the company at the burrow." At which you couldn't manage to do anything but softly laugh and said  -" I am very well aware of that, so Mr. Dragon Weasley how is your work?/"

Charlie chuckled at being called the dragon Weasley and told you all about his work in Romania and that how his 3-month internship at the dragon sanctuary ended up with him becoming a Dragonologist.

 After dinner when everyone was still talking Charlie came and sat beside you on the sofa and asked you about what you think of doing after School. "I don't know I want to be a part of a lot of stories. I just don't want to take a job after school. I want to travel, write stories, tell stories and of course, Defense Against the Dark Arts is my favorite so maybe I will try my luck as an Auror". In the end with a smirk on your face and a mocking tone, you told Charlie that "I can also be a Dragonologist". 

To Charlie's amusement, he told you with the same mocking yet quite sweet tone that " Excuse me madam Dragons are not a funny business and that it is a very dangerous and exhausting job for those who don't have an everlasting love for dragons."

To which you replied with a pout on your face - "Oh my! don't you know Mr. Dragon Weasley that I am very fond of Dragons (and then getting back in your usual tone and with a sincerity in your voice) I really am curious about Dragons Charles.Charlie." 

 Charlie got back to his normal yet kind tone -" you can call me anything you want, I don't mind Pixie..."

Mrs. Weasley call off the night and asked us to get to bed. You wished everyone good night and went upstairs. While passing one of the rooms you were pulled inside one. What just happened you thought and then you heard the familiar voice of your best friend and his hand on your mouth restraining you from screaming. 

You whispered with anger, relief, and laughingly said "RONALD WEASLEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?"

To which he whispered in the same voice -"YES HELLO! I AM FINE TOO AND YES I TOO HAD A LONG SUMMER. YOU WERE TALKING WITH CHARLIE THE WHOLE TIME. To which you said OH EVERYONE WAS BUSY TALKING WITH SOMEONE."

 Then suddenly the door opened and closed simultaneously and Ginny whispered -"GUYS, WHY ARE YOU HAVING A MEETING WITHOUT ME. YOU PROMISED ME LAST YEAR THAT THIS WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN. AND PIXELS HOW COULD YOU JUST TEAM UP WITH THIS GIT."

You couldn't help laughing and thinking that how much have you missed this in the past month. After a long break of whispering, you finally asked "MAY I KNOW WHY ARE WE WHISPERING?" To which Ronald and Ginny became blank and started to laugh at our unknown stupidity.

You told RONALD all about your time at your parent's house and he too told you about the amazing days he had at Diagon alley. Also what a great business sense that the twins surprisingly had. You chated for about a couple of hours, also, both of you were sorry because Harry had to stay with his wicked uncle and aunt. 

In the dead of the night, you both were plannings ways to blow up his uncle's house one day, and that how mad you both were because they made him sleep in the cupboard under the staircase. After a while, you told RON that the intensity with which you both were planning to blow up a house really scares you and that in the end, you should just hope the best for the future.

 You promised that you will play quidditch tomorrow with him and Ginny (half-heartedly) Ginny was already asleep on the beanie bag in his room so you thought to bid him goodnight, wake up Ginny and go to sleep in her room across Ron's room.

((Hey guys, please tell me what do you feel about this chapter, your comments and suggestions will really help me make this fic better. Also, tell me what do you feel about their very first interaction, Ginny's possessiveness, and Ron's friendship. Harry and Hermoine will arrive after a few more chapters. I know but see we have to give time for the characters to get to know each other. Please suggest what fun activities they can do in the summer. Keep reading...Toodles))