Breakfast

The following morning you woke up with the smell of Mrs. Weasley's special omelets and french toasts. You saw a bunch of letters on your bedside table but didn't have any zest to read them. You glided to the kitchen, down the stairs, and saw Charlie was making breakfast. He was wearing Mrs. Weasley's apron and was looking like aGod, truly! On seeing you he asked -" You mind a plate?"

YOU- "Yes, please, thank you. This smells delicious. " You said while sitting on the counter next to him. It was not a very hot summer morning, you felt a bit cold which was weird. But you let it slide. He gestured a plate towards you and you took a bite of the world's best breakfast.

 And said- I didn't know you were such a good cook. 

Charlie-"Living alone really helps you grow up."

You were not in a mood for your weird flirty talk in the morning so you said-"Sappy stories in the morning, you are on the right path boy:)))" And chuckled playfully. 

He took his coat and what seemed a small bag. 

You took the plate down and said-"Are you leaving?" You asked with a sense of concern. 

He said-"Ya! will leave in a few." 

"Few what??"

"Minutes..."

"But you said you were staying summer."

" Girl, I will be leaving for work and coming back in the afternoon. "

You had gained relief over your face. 

He on watching your dilemmas of the morning-" what got in your head? Is it insanity? Then we can surely take you to St.Mungos, Don't worry silly you will be fine"

To which you pouted and said in your childish morning voice-"No Mr. Dragon, it is called being a good homie."

"Oh! great we are homies."

Suddenly there came a crescendo and someone sounds like Ronald screamed and ran downstairs. 

You held a grip on a nearby pan and Charlie on his wand. you both saw Ronald with purple hair.

He came downstairs he was also a bit frightened and said yelling-" we should keep a caution sign on those weirdo's rooms, I opened the door and .....(He sighs, )they have jinxed everything.. wicked wizards those two... "

You were letting it all sink, while Charlie said" Ya, so what are you gonna do about it, Ronald??"In a quite pretentious kind gesture. 

He moved towards Ron and stood behind him putting an arm over his shoulder. While Ron with the same irritation of being a tormented everyday employ.

He looked at you and sadly said "Gonna get ready, had to pick up some parcels for the gits." With the look on your faces of why does he need to pick up the parcel? He justified it is from the muggle client.

And fixing his eyes on you and almost scolding you. He asked with confusion-"What are you making there Pix? "

You said -"Nothing I just picked it up in case of a fight. We heard a loud noise and saw a bit of smoke "

To which he got up a bit infuriated and concerned with a straight face said-"if you hear loud noises and see smoke, get a wand next time Pixi. Just get a wand.

To your embarrassment, they both laughed and laughed. Even you started laughing after a minute. Ronald left upstairs to get ready(that still sounds hilarious).

((Hey people, sorry this chapter was short, I am up for suggestions, and please do comment on what you feel about it because your comments and thoughts are really important to me. Keep reading :))