The one when he left

You were in Ginny's room trying to sleep after a very exhausted day and an emotionally draining time. You were waiting for Harry and Hermione's arrival while everyone else was downstairs. Mrs. Weasley was very sorry as she thought it was her fault that she allowed you to go. Ron was utterly disgusted with Charlie because he thought Charles did not give his best friend the security that she deserved. 

You also assumed that you have heard Ron talking with Charles in his room that you are not some lovesick puppy that is going to be fooling around Charlie and that all of this was Charlie's fault as he did not treat you like family. Had he left Ginny alone in a dragonologist's office during a completely mad time.

After all the big talks, the status is Ron unleashed on Charlie in his room when he and Charlie were having a personal talk. Mrs. Weasley and Ginny were back at the Aunts. Mr. Weasley was going to the ministry for his raids and everything was back to normal. There were just false claims of the war and the people you and Charlie previously met were also captured and would be having a hearing soon. 

But you haven't talked to Charlie after entering the house. You are in Ginny's room, Ron is in his room and Charlie, where is Charlie?

(Hey pretty viewers where is Charlie, what happened with Malfoy, What's up with Hogwarts?

Everything will be answered in the next book, Keep shining and smiling and if you have anything troubling you:)

Remeber this comment section is always open for you. Love yourself and take care of yourself and stay tuned for the next book.

You just made my day by reading this, love you loads<3<3<3<3)