knockk knock

Charlie was no where to be seen, you thought to rather keep quiet and stay the day at Ginny's room, curled up in her bed as you have also been feeling tired, exhausted and somewhat traumatized. You are not very close to your family, but the thought of not seeing them ever again for even a few moments kind of scared you. It made you feel like you are also responsible for your actions. 

You wanted to tell Ron that it wasn't necessearily all Charlie's fault and its okay. But all Ron was doing was being a good friend, a brother you can't stop him from doing that. You can't ask someone to not lookout for you anymore. When you are also not in the correct heaadspace to unsderstand how things are working.

You were thinking of Charlie , all curled up in Ginny's bed. Ginny got your dinner at the room and left you in the room alone, whille she, Harry and Hermoine were in Ron's room. Ron went to the Twin's store as there was a night duty sort of thing happening. You were tired aand was jjust llaying in the bed, also Mrs. Weasley declared that you have fever and need to rest for a few days that means not going out of Ginny's room. Seriously, you would have denied her but the cozy vibes of the burrow made you agree with her. And seriously what is better than just relaxing in the burrow, also godddddd... you were missing Chaarlie and it had only been like 10-12 hours.

It was around midnight, it seemed when there was a knock on your window and you went towards it with a lamp in your hand. And someone just covered your mouth anddd pulled you at the wall beside. Seems like the person was already in the room andd knocked at the window from the inside. From the moonlight outside the window were bright the freckles of the dragonollogisst who almost killed you today. 

He said just get a wand next time, will you please Pixieee! .And you hugged him, holdding him for your life and he hugged you back although roughly.All he kept on saying was sorry and kept on hugging you, pulling you on his lap , he sat beside the window at the room mat near the corner of the bed.

He was so afraid that you might not be well as Mrs.Weasley had announced in the entire burrow!!