Acquaintances

Only Charlie and you were left in the kitchen when Ron left for upstairs. You were eating your omelet while Charlie was drinking coffee while reading the daily prophet and shifting papers in his bag. You then fell into a series of thoughts of what the day was about.

Ginny told you yesterday about Mrs. Dorling -an old hag who was also anti- muggle. She lost her family in the first wizarding war, and the 160 years old was too much to handle. Mrs. Weasley has been a good caretaker and ally of her but not her anti-muggle views. She says that Mrs. Doring is old and all she needs is love.

She always takes some of her kids with her to help Mrs. Dorling with her chores and ask about her health. Ginny was petrified to go to her house because she says she last went to her home three years ago and Mrs. Dorling's opinion on how witches should manage not to mix the pureblood range and what are a witch's responsibility in a household. As much as you remember, Ginny remarked that she was very much shaken to the core.

You were in a dilemma whether you wanted to go to her house or not. You can surely ask Mrs. Weasley, and you don't think she would have any objection if you could stay, you can do your homework.

This string of thoughts was broken when you saw Charlie was at the edge were leaving. You watched him shifting and reading in regular intervals a stack of papers intently. Before you could say anything, Mrs. Weasley entered the room and looked a little flushed.

You thought maybe she couldn't take Mrs. Dorling, but she was kind and pure of heart. She broke the news that you and Ginny were accompanying her to Mrs. Dorling's house. And that she was going to take a bath before Mrs. Dorling could give her remarks on her pale face. You pitied the beautiful lady while Charlie glared at you sympathetically. And you thought that Charlie no longer had the honor to go to the wicked lady's house.

You asked him a little dimly," Are you leaving then?"

He glanced and said in his sweet, fun tone," yes, going to drop you all to the wicked lovely a lady's house and then off to freedom."

You made a sad and naive face and asked Charlie, who was buried in his papers, "I have never been to Romania. After coming back, would you mind telling me about Romania?"

You thought that thinking about Romania would help you not focus on the weird house.

Charlie again thought something intently and asked with a sweet, sincere yet kind tone- "What are you doing today?"

You got confused and answered with a lot of pauses and hesitation," Mrs. Dorling's garden has long grass and needs refinement, Ginny wanted to make cookies, I want to pass in owls so I need to study and you the twins said that they might take us to Diagon Alley."

Charlie asked with a tone of surprise," So, do you really wanna go?"

You have always wanted to go to Digon alley and answered, "why not? I have always wanted to."

He was now kinda agitated and repeated to you," You have always wanted to!"

"You always wanted to go to a wicked witch's house to clean because she thinks cleaning is an art of hand and hates muggles."

Much to his peace of mind, you said," no, I was talking about Diagon alley."

Charlie assured us that The twins would take you there on Monday. Then asked again," so, nothing much then.?"

"Ya, I guess."

He asked hesitantly -,"Will you come to Romania with me today? I don't have a lot of work; I can show you around."